Bugs

1. After killing the Cartagrapher, Skyfall stops falling down. But if you die, the map is reset and they start falling again.

2. Using a hireling limits your drops to be the same ones as your classes. But if you die, this feature is removed and items from every class starts to drop again.

3. Some legends only drop on specific maps. If you die and respawn, this limitation is removed. I received a Blood Magic legend which is Lava map only but in a Snow map.

4. Unequpping Bloodmagic will not allow you to heal MP va Potions and Blue Orbs. You will still regen MP naturally. I have not tested MP leech.

I forgot to mention this before:

1. Sometimes maps will have no Shrines for powerups.

2. Proc affixes will not activate if there is unpathable terrain infront of you.

3. If an item is overlapping with the walls or shrines, imps will not pick it up.

4. If you are too close to an enemy, using Pistles will not activate proc Affixes.

Partially right. But you can bring him to collect other drops first and return to this location finally. Then you can lure the imp to pick up this drop. (It often works but it can be too much for a single drop)

1. Please fix Ogre range attack animation. He lunges forward to throw his rock but his position is not updated. If interrupted, he suddenly teleports back to his inition position. The projectile that he throws also originates from that position and appears behind him then starts moving forward. Also while attacking (both melee and ranged animations), the animation does not change directions but the monster still follows you. This causes him to start an attack in one direction, stay in that direction until completion, but then suddenly face you when the attack is completed, giving you a nasty surprise attack and visual bug.

2. I thought this was supposed to be fixed… My imps hate me as it threw the legend into a wall:

3. Follow up from other thread, here are my imps eating Magic items and giving me Normal items:

4. Ambush does not work if the projectile pierces the unit (tested with guided shot only). I do not have access to Attack Pierce affix. I will test Chakrams some other time.) or rebounds against the enemy (Pistols). It will only place a trap if the projectile disappears.

1. Maps do not get the Pack Size Affix natually. The only way for a map to get it is by adding it with the Lurimar Crystal. I really like this Affix. More enemies = more loot!

[quote=“Unities”] 11) Follow up from other thread, here are my imps eating Magic items and giving me Normal items:
13) Maps do not get the Pack Size Affix natually. The only way for a map to get it is by adding it with the Lurimar Crystal. I really like this Affix. More enemies = more loot![/quote]
11) it is normal if you have low luck %. It would be too easy to make it to pick only legends and with 50% luck to get legend from the imp all the time :laughing: not a bug increase your luck
13) It is a kind a hidden affix also not a bug, it is ment to be this way. It is not cool to be at map lvl 1000 and get a epic map with pack size…

Thanks for the reply. I have had my different answers regarding 11) and the reason why I think it is a bug is because of the dictionary. I don’t need a sure shot legend from gathering 5 Epic items. But imps should at least do what the dictionary says it does. A normal item is not a rare one.

Good to know about 13). Too bad the chances of getting it is so low.

1. I already mentionned this in the Rogue feedback thread. Coatweapon’s effects are removed whenever ANY enemy ANYWHERE on the map gets damaged by you. It does not matter if it is from a DOT, Proc or previous Skill. If you are using it with an AoE skill, it will only work on the FIRST enemy hit by the AoE.

2. You cannot fully read all the details of stuff on the item description if it is too long. In the pic below, I cannot tell what the Nature of my weapon is:

You are correct, and this appears to be “working as designed”.

[quote]
2) Using a hireling limits your drops to be the same ones as your classes. But if you die, this feature is removed and items from every class starts to drop again.[/quote]

This is appears to be “working as designed”. Once your hireling dies, he’s no longer adding whatever it was that made him keep you from picking up items from other classes.

[quote]
3) Some legends only drop on specific maps. If you die and respawn, this limitation is removed. I received a Blood Magic legend which is Lava map only but in a Snow map. [/quote]

Will try to reproduce.

I tried to reproduce and was unable to. Chances are, if you have Blood Magic, you only have 5 points of Mana. Most people respec after getting Blood Magic so that there are no points given to mana. An orb or potion will only fill 1/2 of the meter, but I did have it do that for me.

[quote=“Unities”]I forgot to mention this before:

1. Sometimes maps will have no Shrines for powerups.
    [/quote]

This occurs VERY rarely, and I don’t believe a root cause has been determined.

Unable to reproduce with warrior. I can kick off torrents and mirror image while standing at the edge of the elevated road over the lava pond.

Put your character nose first right into the spot where the item is and leave him there. The imp will meander around a bit, but he will pick it up. Often times, it’s one item and not worth the hassle.

[quote]8) If you are too close to an enemy, using Pistles will not activate proc Affixes.[/quote] Will have to let one of the Rogue guys try to reproduce this.

[quote=“snowman”][quote]
2) Using a hireling limits your drops to be the same ones as your classes. But if you die, this feature is removed and items from every class starts to drop again.[/quote]
This is appears to be “working as designed”. Once your hireling dies, he’s no longer adding whatever it was that made him keep you from picking up items from other classes.[/quote]
But this loss remains until a new map even after the hireling is revived.

This occurs VERY rarely, and I don’t believe a root cause has been determined.[/quote]
This actually occurs very often if you know what to look for. The following screens took me 20 mins to find. It happens 75% when the map crated has a long corridor at the staring point and no pathable “rooms” on the 3 other sides of the starting point:

If you are lucky, you will get a parallel corridor but weird things can happen like the Shrine Champions spawning at your original starting point:

The root cause is probably that the map somehow generates the shrine in one of the other 3 unpathable rooms instead of immediately when the first pathable corridor is created.

[quote=“snowman”][quote=“Unities”]
6) Proc affixes will not activate if there is unpathable terrain infront of you.[/quote]
Unable to reproduce with warrior. I can kick off torrents and mirror image while standing at the edge of the elevated road over the lava pond.

It seems I was just very unlucky. I boosted my Proc to 75% and can no longer reproduce.

1. This has never happened for me. I use the same class as main and hireling though, are yours different when it happens?

2. Are you sure? There is a Blood Magic helm that has only 11+ requirement.

3. I don’t think this is a bug. I believe I was told before that shrines are not guaranteed. Will double check though.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

[quote=“Unities”]1) After killing the Cartagrapher, Skyfall stops falling down. But if you die, the map is reset and they start falling again.

1. Using a hireling limits your drops to be the same ones as your classes. But if you die, this feature is removed and items from every class starts to drop again.

2. Some legends only drop on specific maps. If you die and respawn, this limitation is removed. I received a Blood Magic legend which is Lava map only but in a Snow map.

3. Unequpping Bloodmagic will not allow you to heal MP va Potions and Blue Orbs. You will still regen MP naturally. I have not tested MP leech.[/quote]

As to number two: While my hireling doesn’t die lately, I have NEVER EVER received a single Wizard’s item drop when I’m using my rogue and warrior.

As for number 3: Are you doing challenge maps? From what I understand, challenge map elements do not limit Legends like regular floors do… (I could be wrong).

[quote=“Ircher”]
As to number two: While my hireling doesn’t die lately, I have NEVER EVER received a single Wizard’s item drop when I’m using my rogue and warrior.[/quote]

This is intended. Which is why I play Rogue/Rogue to limit my drops to Rogue items only.

You are mistaken.

See screenshot below.

[quote=“Rubik”]
3) Are you sure? There is a Blood Magic helm that has only 11+ requirement. [/quote]

Oh lol, I did not know this. Thank you very much! That explains why it is the only one that was weird. XD

1. Feat rewards are unaffected by Map affixes. I am playing on a EP3 Legend Map and never get any Magic or lower item drops due to high luck. But Loot Explosion reward gives me lots of them. I also noticed the same thing happens to Crystal and MS explosion. Mega Chest works fine since it is opening a chest:
  1. Bow DPS is not calculated correctly in the Stats page. It assumes that the arrow only hits once when in reality it stays on the field and hits multiple times.

2. Attack Speed (ASPD) with Rogue Weapons is incorrect dispite what it says on the Stats page. To show case this, I will be using Spell Sword’s Comet. As you can see from the pics below, when used Dagger and Pistol, I can get 4 attacks on the screen, Chakrams 3 and Bow only 2. But when comparing with the stats page, the number of projectiles shot have no correlation with the ASPD displayed. Bow should have the highest number of attacks per second. Pistol and Chakram should have the same number of attacks.

[quote=“A) Dagger:”]

[/quote]

[quote=“B) Bow:”]

[/quote]

[quote=“C) Pistols:”]

[/quote]

[quote=“D) Chakram:”]

[/quote]

1. [color=#BFFFFF]Extra Attack is supposed to add DPS to Chakram instead of throwing extra. Below is a pic with +2 extra attack. I do not have Periphery to test if this third chakram activates the set since I sold all of them. +2 Multi attack does not have this behavior. I do not know about +4 extra attack and +4 multi attack.[/color] Edit: further testing shows it is not from Extra Attack but something else.

20)[quote=“Unities”]12) Ambush does not work if the projectile pierces the unit (tested with guided shot only). I do not have access to Attack Pierce affix. I will test Chakrams some other time.) or rebounds against the enemy (Pistols). It will only place a trap if the projectile disappears.[/quote]
Following up on this, Ambush will Laytraps in front of the Rogue with Boomerang and to the sides of the Rogue with Whirlwind. Rebounded shots do not place traps. I do not have access to Attack Pierce Affix to test but I expect it to be the same.

Edit:
21) Chakrams from Illusions return slower than the normal chakrams. Also if the Illusion disappears, the Chakram disappears in midflight too (causing you to lose DPS). You can see my Ice Illusion has 4 Chakrams out while I only have 2:

@Unities

1. DPS is never going to be calculated correctly due to its dynamic nature. These values are best guess estimates only, I mentioned that before when we were discussing dmg and dps. The DPS numbers are unimportant in the big picture, and you shouldn’t rely on them.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

[quote=“Rubik”]@Unities

1. DPS is never going to be calculated correctly due to its dynamic nature. These values are best guess estimates only, I mentioned that before when we were discussing dmg and dps. The DPS numbers are unimportant in the big picture, and you shouldn’t rely on them.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

I agree that the DPS display is unreliable but what about the thoughts and feelings of new players? The only way to have loyal customers is for them to be able to trust you. Someone who just downloads this game has nothing to go by but the info from the game. When they see that an equipment would give them +60% more DPS, that is what they will be expecting! Any other value is just a lie. Once they equip it only to see that they actually have a tougher time killing, they lose trust in the UI and therefore the game developers. How would they know that this is an unintended aspect of the game’s complexity?

When you apply for a new job, you want to do well so that you can be rewarded well. The first set of information you receive is from the Boss/Trainer. If that information is wrong and causes you to fail, would you really trust them to help you improve and get that promotion? Can you truly say your Boss/Trainer are competent at what they do?

This is a very complicated game, no doubt. And that is what makes it so amazing. There are so many viable builds due to its complexity. Displaying actual DPS as a single number is impossible with something that changes its damage like Guided Shot. But I would like something that is not a flat out lie. If it is dynamic, put a warning that says “???”, “dynamic” or “variable” in the UI comparison and stats page. This way you are not giving your customers false information.

The only way to really fix that is to remove dps altogether, I think its been suggested and discussed before, and I would personally be for it.

Dps is a term that cannot be accurately determined before you attack something, only after the damage has been done. The biggest factor in it is how many mobs you’re hitting, which the stat page uses an average for, but any deviation from that will drastically alter dps. That’s something that just needs to be taken into consideration as it can’t simply be calculated. Players need some very basic game knowledge for that.

I did not know this… No wonder it is so inaccurate. Isn’t it just simpler to display DPS vs a single target? I do not understand the point of calculating against multiple enemies as this varies a lot depending on playstyle.