Build for EP8 Warrior Class

Just want to share my build as of now…

Item info:

Mainhand: Plaguebringer
Offhand: Jouster’s Horn
Chest: Sanguine Curass
Head: Skull of Ignis w/Crystal affix (Crit Chance affix)
Ring: Rozenzi
Amulet: Nadroji’s Crystal

Maybe reroll critical chance with the crystal that reroll stat and you can hit 50% :smile:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]Maybe reroll critical chance with the crystal that reroll stat and you can hit 50% :smile:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99[/quote]
[emoji106]

It’s fine as of now…cap is 60 for crit chance and hit it already…[emoji6]

Skull of Ignis :

Remove lacerate, freeze, luck, and seek for better affixes
You can also try to roll 50% on crit chance so you can erase another critchance on another item and save a slot for something else

[quote=“Diieter”]Skull of Ignis :

Remove lacerate, freeze, luck, and seek for better affixes
You can also try to roll 50% on crit chance so you can erase another critchance on another item and save a slot for something else[/quote]
Thanks for the recommendation gonna do it sir… I’m still farming more Crystals and MS… When the right time comes, I’m gonna build items that best suits my game play…[emoji6]

Can you post a screenshot of your defense page? Im interested in how it compares to mine :wink:

For this build…this only my defense…

[quote=“aSar”]For this build…this only my defense…

[/quote]

Better take a screenshot at floor 200 ep8 so people can compare to themselves! not floor 1 :stuck_out_tongue:
(100% dmg reduction with 50 elementresis :stuck_out_tongue: )

Here it is…[emoji4]

For highest floors Total Reduce Damage is only 0.1%… Is it normal Diieter??

Haha di tatagal yung ganyang build

So you are like a god…lol…can you post some screen shots of your character and in game gold, etc so we could get some info about you… It’s best that you translate what you are trying to say in english… Am right Diieter?? I mean your a Filipino too… Ike the other no1 knows a lot…lol…

Yeah it’s decreasing each floor and I think you’re around floor 1500 or more, so it’s a lot reduced :smile:

@paul : impressive tank build, really! but can’t understand your language :smile:

Yeah it’s decreasing each floor and I think you’re around floor 1500 or more, so it’s a lot reduced :smile:

@paul : impressive tank build, really! but can’t understand your language :smile:[/quote]
Ok I see…thank you…

I’ll translate it he said that his build is far more better than mine and his like a god…[emoji6]

Well firstly I don’t see why he’s putting his points into Mana, he’s supposed to be a warrior, maybe he doesn’t know that putting points into HP as warrior bring more armor :unamused:

Also, he’s got an impressive tank build yeah but I doubt he can farm floors, I think he has very very poor damages :unamused:

On highest floors the chance of getting 2 respawn going to cartographer is too low I mean it’s much harder than before… I’m losing many gold buying maps from 100m slided back to 71m I think I need to farm again and stop climbing…

[quote=“aSar”]On highest floors the chance of getting 2 respawn going to cartographer is too low I mean it’s much harder than before… I’m losing many gold buying maps from 100m slided back to 71m I think I need to farm again and stop climbing…

[/quote]

On my way, gonna take a while to catch you but started to floor 200 today, i’ll try to go 1.7k and make my own point of view :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw 105B is … wow! I bet it’s crushing blow? :unamused:

The cap of block is 75% before so the chance of survival is higher than now…[emoji56]

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“aSar”]On highest floors the chance of getting 2 respawn going to cartographer is too low I mean it’s much harder than before… I’m losing many gold buying maps from 100m slided back to 71m I think I need to farm again and stop climbing…

[/quote]

On my way, gonna take a while to catch you but started to floor 200 today, i’ll try to go 1.7k and make my own point of view :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw 105B is … wow! I bet it’s crushing blow? :unamused:[/quote]
Yes…[emoji14]

Aw…just lost my current highest floor map I bought a back up map then I open my bag and saw no map…I need to sleep(2am already)…slided back 100 floors…71m left in my gold…it’s ok at least 100 floors only the good thing is I’m able to earn more hero points as I climb up again…[emoji28]

bad thing is I need to farm gold before I climb up again…[emoji29]

Tomorrow is another day…gonna sleep now…