Build for EP8 Warrior Class

Its difficult to me to speak english but i try.

I have 2 set damage and tanker. I rank 24 in damage but i got 1hit by carthograper.

And now i want to focus in defence i’m near to become immortal/god and i think 1million life and defence is possible 2-5 month of playing i can achieve that haha and i know the combination.

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“aSar”]On highest floors the chance of getting 2 respawn going to cartographer is too low I mean it’s much harder than before… I’m losing many gold buying maps from 100m slided back to 71m I think I need to farm again and stop climbing…

[/quote]

On my way, gonna take a while to catch you but started to floor 200 today, i’ll try to go 1.7k and make my own point of view :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw 105B is … wow! I bet it’s crushing blow? :unamused:[/quote]

Crushing blow + explossive i can damage 10b+ with only wrath talent

Block is capped to 60% since 1.6 :smile:

[quote=“paul”]Its difficult to me to speak english but i try.

I have 2 set damage and tanker. I rank 24 in damage but i got 1hit by carthograper.

And now i want to focus in defence i’m near to become immortal/god and i think 1million life and defence is possible 2-5 month of playing i can achieve that haha and i know the combination.[/quote]

Well “ranks” don’t mean anything actually, there is a huge difference between the damage shown on the pages and the real damages got ingame, too much parameters/factors taken in account!
I wouldn’t give a credit to leaderboards, at least for “dps” and “ehp” :confused:

Also, even if you’re “immortal” at rank 200 or so, the higher you go, the lower your defense will be, that’s why asar is at 0.1% damage reduction :
Because he’s at floor 1.7k :smile:

So warrior is better than wizard or rogue? ;o

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

Well it depends every one are equally strong in some ways :smiley:

Well it depends every one are equally strong in some ways :smiley:[/quote]
Ehe yeah true :smiley:

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue level 99

[quote=“RoyalFairy”]So warrior is better than wizard or rogue? ;o

Pure Champion build warrior can whop that old wizard’s a**!

Well it depends every one are equally strong in some ways :smiley:[/quote]
[emoji106]

Agree…it really depends on the player and what set/build of item/gear he’s going to use…[emoji4]

I have a question… I’m not sure on what Crystal I need to apply on an item/gear to get a green affix(special skill like electrified, blood magic, etc…) is it Amethyst?? TIA…[emoji1]

Block is capped to 60% since 1.6 :smile:

[quote=“paul”]Its difficult to me to speak english but i try.

And now i want to focus in defence i’m near to become immortal/god and i think 1million life and defence is possible 2-5 month of playing i can achieve that haha and i know the combination.[/quote]

Well “ranks” don’t mean anything actually, there is a huge difference between the damage shown on the pages and the real damages got ingame, too much parameters/factors taken in account!
I wouldn’t give a credit to leaderboards, at least for “dps” and “ehp” :confused:

Also, even if you’re “immortal” at rank 200 or so, the higher you go, the lower your defense will be, that’s why asar is at 0.1% damage reduction :
Because he’s at floor 1.7k :smile:[/quote]
Yeah block is capped at 60%…[emoji56] It’s much harder to rush in to cartographer now, in 1.5 you could get to where he is with 2 respawns most of the time… At floor 500+ I’m 1hit from enemies’ attack my point is having a very high health is useless, block of 75% and dodge is what I needed to have in my stats… I aim to have an enough Hero Points in preparation of 1.7 version…[emoji1]
For me getting into Leader boards is just a bonus, I mean I’m only playing just for fun and enjoyment since last year with my one and only account in DQ… I am that lucky to get in rankings because of pure and active playing since then…[emoji4]

@ Diieter one more question I’m just wondering what are the max reroll stat of Block and Dodge (Rare-yellow affix and Epic-orange affix)?[emoji4]

dodge 10%
block 25%

[quote=“Diieter”]dodge 10%
block 25%[/quote]
[emoji106]

Thanks…[emoji4] now I get it… I am about to try rerolling my Revenge Helm with 25% before it was 40% block…

Wow. Paul’s warrior is a freaking god. But just wait, i have better plans for my warrior. :smile:

really impressive build paul! impressive!

wanna show us your gear? :sunglasses:

[quote=“kheL”]really impressive build paul! impressive!

wanna show us your gear? :sunglasses:[/quote]
+1

[quote=“Harahell”][quote=“kheL”]really impressive build paul! impressive!

wanna show us your gear? :sunglasses:[/quote]
+1[/quote]

+1

Same build as mine :smile: aSar im also a filipino :smile:

jeez im no where near these builds…can yall show us how you did them?!

The build I posted were all stocked legendary items/gears, I mean I didn’t craft any.[emoji4] I will craft them soon.[emoji6] Let’s wait for paul’s build.[emoji56]

can you link me plz? and yes PAUL plz share :smiley: