Build-In support button [IDEA]

Hi, i just wanna share what ive thinking for helping support team.

from the topic. yes its build in support button. what their function? that what im gonna tell.

So as we know crate bug are extremely will force player to reinstall the game… so any item/CS/MS they get from farming/grinding or whatever method they use will gone just like that if they not upload yet their latest data before bug happen.

This function benafit
Make duplicate account… 1 are Normal account for DQ and another 1 is for support use. (will need server store i guess)

How to retriver.?
Current DQ account only have Item/MS/CS that we save via upload.
While duplicate account will have current item/MS/CS when bug happen.

So there is no need transfer MS/CS from support team game date to us anymore (I know they play too. when the problem happen, they transfer that from their very account) to me its like abusing their right… its like stealing crafting material from them.

All they need to do is transfer item/ms/cs from our duplicate account. to current DQ account (normal game acc) so no one will lose their right on their own item/ms/cs.

Ive already test while crate bug happen… all item in inventory effected… its become white with question mark… but if we go to main lobby/manu thing then go in dungeon back. that item fixed except MH weapon lose. so player can start press report button after inventory data fixed to make sure uploading data to support team are not broken. after that player are freely to reinstall DQ and download back saved data from server and waiting Support team transfer some data from duplicate account to current DQ account.

*I just encounter this bug yesterday. losing 2 amethyst. who gonna give that back lol…

#Currently we only have 2 option. lose all what we grind to retriver MH weapon. or abandon MH weapon and save those materials…

Hope next time we have third option…
“SAVE BOTH” lol

-1 – This doesn’t make sense and can be abused

Stop quoting super long posts just to say a few words, will ya?

lol how can this abuse when the only person able to transfer thing is Support team. not us… and that thing only when bug happen… they can check i guess. because the data from bug are still there probably. with that data with error uploaded… sypport team may figure it out how to stop that bug. MAYBE…

Stop quoting super long posts just to say a few words, will ya?[/quote]
since u here. what u think with this idea. do u think this idea can be use for normal player to abuse.?

It’s pretty abusable to me. Like spending 1000 Diamonds to perfect roll gear and if it doesn’t work, send some emails and said my account is broken. Boom, I just got back 1000 Diamonds!

IMO, this feature unnecessary, you just simply gotta upload your data twice a day and everything will be good to go :smile:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]It’s pretty abusable to me. Like spending 1000 Diamonds to perfect roll gear and if it doesn’t work, send some emails and said my account is broken. Boom, I just got back 1000 Diamonds!

IMO, this feature unnecessary, you just simply gotta upload your data twice a day and everything will be good to go :smile:[/quote]
no i think because support team can check from MH equiped. if it vanish then they can proceed… but if the MH are there… that mean they abuse…

[quote=“cronos1234”]
How to retriver.?[/quote]

@bout the idea : zzvilzz already said it, it’s abusable, also devs/staff have a lot of work to do, they already spend enough time to answer support mailing for “non-interessant” quieries :dieter: … I rather see them spending their time to work on next patch than dealing with that :dieter:

And here I thought it was a suggestion for an in-game button to contact support for inqueries. I actually think such a button will do wonders for our dearest friends that have trouble.

@Vil:
It depends on the culture of the people really. I work in the service industry. My company spends millions on consumer satisfaction surveys and investigation. 99% of complaints that come from customers, here in Canada, are legitimate problems.

Yes, there is the 1% that abuse “the customer is always right” mindset. But that is no reason to assume that other humans are here to take advantage of you. Not everyone is selfishly looking out for themselves.