[BUILD]The Annoying Warrior

hello everyone, this is my current warrior. it’s ice type toss warrior.

imgur.com/a/8xddm

it’s a balanced type warrior that can deal annoying effects on monsters :mrgreen:

key points:

ballista+living force+brutal+permafrost+stone cold+might+deadly strike = a good synergy in massive damage. the damage output ranges to 1 million to 13 billion.

faun’s gift+luck+hp affixes = a big increase in survival. 182k hp with all resists at 3000 has allowed me endure a lot of damage

permafrost+block+dodge = a direct reduction in damage. would have been better if i find a crystal block affix though.

suffering+time warp proc+elemental crit = the annoying effect that i would inflict on monster. toss can cause bleed so no point in increasing its chances. i plan to add more effects.

wrath+lifesteal+brutal+prayer = a good regen point.

my hammer isfor crowd control considering the knockback of ballista doesn’t work on my current version (1.8).

i was enduring elemental mines up to floor 500. i am currently at floor 700+. i still get oneshotted especially if it’s epic or mythic monsters.

any advice or suggestions to this build ?

1 Like

Screen ingame of the damages?
What skills are you using?

Prayer should be all you need for healing. If Wrath is from a pet, then ok, but I wouldnt waste a affix slot for it.

[quote=“Diieter”]Screen ingame of the damages?
What skills are you using?[/quote]

i don’t know how to video my gameplay. you know any video recording gameplay software ? i’m a stupid guy in that department.

i’d follow up my skills later

my wrath skill isn’t an affix though.

Not recording videos either, better ask centraBPM or rubik they know how to do it :dieter:
A lots of recorder requieres a phone rooted, and I didn’t root mine :dieter:

If on Android 5.0+, you don’t need root permission to record your screen, you can use this or this. I recommend the first one, although it doesn’t support many devices.

If you’re on Android 4.4 or lower, you’ll have to root your device to record :smile:

Is this is still working? Looking for a build of warrior. Im new at the game.

[quote=“zzvilzz”]
If on Android 5.0+, you don’t need root permission to record your screen, you can use this or this. I recommend the first one, although it doesn’t support many devices.

If you’re on Android 4.4 or lower, you’ll have to root your device to record :smile:[/quote]

unfortunately, i’m on IOS. does it work accordingly there ?

yes, this build is still working though haven’'t gotten to play it because of a new job

@solkyro: Sorry, I know nothing about iOS :frowning:

Unfortunately, I think Jailbreaking is the only way to screen record on iOS. That, or other more shady methods.

Shou.tv does not require jailbreaking but it does not work with all devices.

i like yourbwarrior but i made a different one that works a lot better idk if anyone wants to hear about mine but if so pm me.

i like your warrior but i made a different one that works a lot better idk if anyone wants to hear about mine but if so pm me.

if your build can’t survive getting one shotted regardless of attacks on floor 700+ and beyond on mythic 3 aka the highest difficulty available, then you are not helping me because at that point, armor reduction is almost useless because of the sheer damage monsters can deal to you along with the reduction scaling per floor.

just to give an idea on that. i am at 93k armor rating with all resistances at 3200 with an 180k hp. at floor 200, my total damage reduction is 97 to 98%. at floor 730. my total damage reduction is 54%. i mostly endure because of my dodge, block and absorb damage