[BUILD] UPDATED : WIZARD meteor/stealth (dmg upto 4998B)

updated…

thanks to @MrMaru for dodge cap for spellsword…

herea screeny

ps im doing 1.676B - 4.998B (in DQ numbers… TRILLIONS!!!) lol

*open pic to see full screeny

I’m no mage, but at first glance, too many Move Speed affixes. What weapons are you using, Glove/Globe?

Those colors are HARD to read. And where does stealthiness come in at?

[quote=“Rubik”]I’m no mage, but at first glance, too many Move Speed affixes. What weapons are you using, Glove/Globe?

Those colors are HARD to read. And where does stealthiness come in at?[/quote]

i use staff/orb and special of orb changed to stealth

i used many move speed for damage purposes

and almost all of my set affix are mainly for damgage output

[quote=“KrustY”][quote=“Rubik”]I’m no mage, but at first glance, too many Move Speed affixes. What weapons are you using, Glove/Globe?

and almost all of my set affix are mainly for damgage output[/quote]
Gauntlet with special changed should net more dmg.

I know what the MSpeed is for, I’m saying you’re gonna reach cap and have unused affixes.

[quote=“Rubik”][quote=“KrustY”][quote=“Rubik”]I’m no mage, but at first glance, too many Move Speed affixes. What weapons are you using, Glove/Globe?

and almost all of my set affix are mainly for damgage output[/quote]
Gauntlet with special changed should net more dmg.

I know what the MSpeed is for, I’m saying you’re gonna reach cap and have unused affixes.[/quote]

how come? if u will look closely all stats (socket,epic,legend) are 4 in each item… so there will still be two slots for set affix and crystal

and cap for momentum is 100% movespeed not 50%
5x15= 75
and i have 10 from dexterity from hero points so all in all i have 85 ms for momentum… not the cap.

You have MSpeed ×4. Max of each being 15.
15×4=60 with cap being 50%. Unless you’re not putting any Hpoints in Dexterity you’re gonna be over cap with a wasted affix.

[quote=“Rubik”]You have MSpeed ×4. Max of each being 15.
15×4=60 with cap being 50%. Unless you’re not putting any Hpoints in Dexterity you’re gonna be over cap with a wasted affix.[/quote]

yes movespeed cap for charscter is 50… but try to look for momentum in dq dictionary it says 100% cap not 50% and i have 5 mspeed affix at max(15% ea) and 10% from dexterity

I may be wrong, but I don’t think it works like that. You are capped at 50% MS, the other 50% has to come from skills like Sprint, or HPoints into skills that give a speed boost such as Whirlwind.

well, i think it works that way… i dont know… nobody still opening that topic… well anyways thanks for the tip about gauntlet will sure do make a gauntlet… hehe

They’re your crystals, not mine. :smiley:

update concerning mspeed…

you can go upto 100% for damage for momentum even ur cap for character is 50%

tried to remove 1 mspeed (15%) out of my 75% mspeed via legend affix… andd boom my damage drastically went down

[quote=“KrustY”]update concerning mspeed…

you can go upto 100% for damage for momentum even ur cap for character is 50%

tried to remove 1 mspeed (15%) out of my 75% mspeed via legend affix… andd boom my damage drastically went down[/quote]

This is true, my rogue had 6 15% movement speed for momentum.

Based on my experience, the ranking for any single affix which increases damage output excluding 5k/50% wpn dmg is as follows:

15%movment>5k ice>20% ice.

1. The 2x mp crystal affixe would be better off if replaced with 50% dodge affixe imo. Even though the cap for dodge is 60% but there’s no cap for dodge % affecting spellsword. If you are intending to breakthrough floor 1000, the hp increase from 2x mp% is not going to help anyway, but the dmg increase from dodge does. (assuming you are using stealth)

Ps: My hireling mage has 820k hp, 1m armor, max dodge, max block, 1.5k all resists and he gets 1 shotted ocassionally.

1. +all skills is not as useful to other affixes for this build if meteor is the only dmg skill you are using. I would switch out both + 4 all skills to 5 meteor and scrap + 2 all skills which would in turn gives me an additional slot. Further to my point above, it could be used on 50% dodge which increases dmg via spellsword. So in total you have 200% dodge in effect for increased dmg.

Just my 2 cents. :smile:

[quote=“MrMaru”]1) The 2x mp crystal affixe would be better off if replaced with 50% dodge affixe imo. Even though the cap for dodge is 60% but there’s no cap for dodge % affecting spellsword. If you are intending to breakthrough floor 1000, the hp increase from 2x mp% is not going to help anyway, but the dmg increase from dodge does. (assuming you are using stealth)

Ps: My hireling mage has 820k hp, 1m armor, max dodge, max block, 1.5k all resists and he gets 1 shotted ocassionally.

1. +all skills is not as useful to other affixes for this build if meteor is the only dmg skill you are using. I would switch out both + 4 all skills to 5 meteor and scrap + 2 all skills which would in turn gives me an additional slot. Further to my point above, it could be used on 50% dodge which increases dmg via spellsword. So in total you have 200% dodge in effect for increased dmg.

Just my 2 cents. :smile:[/quote]

for real no cap for affecting spellsword via dodge? didnt knew that… :frowning:

Wow with that kind of stat you still get one shotted?
Not a very good news for whirlwind warrior ya?
:cry:

@krusty yes, i’ve tried it. No caps atm, at least until 200%

@just me unfortunately yes.

updated my screeny…

thanks to MrMaru for cap dodge for spellsword and did some more freeze proc for clearing mobs fast… damage in stats page goes to 5M now and meteor damage in stats page is almosrt 159M

updated again… more and i mean MORE!!! dmg has been added

stat page screeny says 8M - 14M dmg

4k allrest?

Doesn’t Glasscannon reduce HP by the same percentage? So 50% glasscannon and 50% Empower, plus extra 8 to empower from +all talents. And still 38k HP?