[BUILD] Wizard Living Sentry ¤cronos1234¤

Build Name: Living Sentry

This build Main source of damage is comet. OH orb are damage buff to me because of +%weapon damage (lagend affix). that OH originally are lagend rage sheild *Jaspered to orb.

the only reason i need +% weapon damage (lagend affix) on OH is because high base damage on my OH will effect my comet damage.
Why.?
because TimeWarp boost comet/projectile by 100% OH damage, so it must for me to get high base damage on OH.
*Teleport are bonus to me to move faster & avoid attack from those high rank mob.

This build heal are completely depend on regen, potion and pet. That why on my robe stun immute affix are important. skyfall damage are super and it will stun u. with this i can right away use potion when got hit by those ball.?

Coat weapon proc affix used as crit&element crit support, just to make sure i got extra crit chance since crit affix & proc are 2 different thing.

since i got +% element damage from nadroji robe. i choose plagued to boost DoT damage along with druidic+regen. build some +element damage for extreme DoT.

Play Style: Shot from range. (stun NEEDED, get it from arc mage talent). use timewarp as your range guide. when mob almost reach to timewarp. teleport away and start attacking again until they die. stun talent for slowing them to reach u.

Damage for this build are SO-SO, just enough to kill them.

#Sorry bad English.

3 Likes

Well built :smiley: nice HP. Should be very useful for PvP.

Any gameplay videos?

[quote=“ocenyx”]Well built :smiley: nice HP. Should be very useful for PvP.

Any gameplay videos?[/quote]
i dont have. my device is poor 4.1.2 something no screen record support it. this build is broken lol… i not play this build anymore plagued opness. blight/poison cloud damage. the highest i seen in floor 400+ is around 13431B no kidding. or maybe i not looking at it very well. lol. but can i say it true since the mythics boss step on it and the number appear. the boss insta killed. lol

#One of the many reason why i remake my wizard build. lol

Hint: High regen+druidic+plagued+High base blight.

Have test almost similar build in rev 3379. the damage almost same even tho my base blight is just 100 lol.

Yep. Add Equality and Cosmic Power and Mindful in there too…

mindful.? wizard talent elementalis.?

Forgot I was playing warrior :smiley:

It’s an insane mana regen boost talent. 25% increase per rank of element affected enemies!

Imagine druidic :dieter:

[quote=“ocenyx”]Forgot I was playing warrior :smiley:

It’s an insane mana regen boost talent. 25% increase per rank of element affected enemies!

Imagine druidic :dieter:[/quote]
maybe i will try that later on my warrior when i rich with ultra rare crystal and mythic back lol.

Btw until now i still dont understand how to count regen to DoT on druidic. the /4000 really make me confuse lol… can u help me translate that thing to the easy way to understand.

maybe an example.?
as for now i have 23k regen.

at druidic description: (ignore the regen boost). increase poison dot*(Hp regen+Mp regen=[mine 23k])/4000.

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“ocenyx”]Forgot I was playing warrior :smiley:

maybe i will try that later on my warrior when i rich with ultra rare crystal and mythic back lol.

Btw until now i still dont understand how to count regen to DoT on druidic. the /4000 really make me confuse lol… can u help me translate that thing to the easy way to understand.

maybe an example.?

at druidic description: (ignore the regen boost). increase poison dot*(Hp regen+Mp regen=[mine 23k])/4000.[/quote]

=a little short of 600%, which means all your poisons are multiplied by 6!

How I wish there are more sets to support other elements too. We all know that poison element ALONE is crap, but the sets make it way too awesome

[quote=“ocenyx”][quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“ocenyx”]Forgot I was playing warrior :smiley:

maybe an example.?

at druidic description: (ignore the regen boost). increase poison dot*(Hp regen+Mp regen=[mine 23k])/4000.[/quote]

=a little short of 600%, which means all your poisons are multiplied by 6!

How I wish there are more sets to support other elements too. We all know that poison element ALONE is crap, but the sets make it way too awesome[/quote]
ik lol… the set boost for poison are way too good. plagued effect alone boost blight to insane damage especially in 200% pack size. the more effected the more damage it deal… now add druidic.

i wish other element also have for atleast 2 set affix to support their base element example:Poison, Set affix to support poison damage [Plagued+Druidic]

As the other element only have:
Arcane: Ascendent+???(missing)
fire: Inferno+???(missing)
frost:permafrost+frozen
shock:???+??? i dont even know what set affix actually support it lol. as far as i know. set affix electricity only support on stun part. at lvl/rank5=250% reflect&reflect deal on AoE, 25% stun chance.

dude can type in english. the least language i can understand.

Cronos1234 am dq novono , we are on the map 500 mithyc 1 game with the wizard class. But my dps and damage is too bad, u can help me …vc has watsaap add me 22998898442

Hello cronos. Does this build still works? Now that Meteor is not considered a projectile anymore? And Rage seems very underpowered now since its based solely off Crit Chance and got its max crystal stat lowered to 45.

I’m still missing a Nad’s Robe. Been farming that since 1.8 or 1.8.1, no luck :frowning:

this build still work, but underpower on high floor. u need something strong than this build.

Cronos1234 game with the class wizard 'm lvl 99 need a build of damage and hp u can help me?

still cant figure it out with your mean. if u need build ⇧ that is build. if u want something else u can search, some in general discussion (GreenGarden build) and other in guide i guess. u can look for them. search.