Cap for spell procs

So now that each proc affix has been doubled, what is the proc rate for skills (sprint, mirror image, etc) now? Is there any way to check them on the stats page?

25%.

Wow so I suppose just one perfect proc would do… meaning more spaces for additional procs

Anyway what about move speed? The dictionary says overall move speed cap is 100% but I seem to cap at 50%. And does the set Momentum affect move speed too?

Wow so I suppose just one perfect proc would do… meaning more spaces for additional procs[/quote]
Exactly…

50 stats + 50 procs = 100…Momentum boosts damage depending on your current movement speed.

My answers are all based on my experiences only so don’t rely too much…I suggest you experiment it on your own.my bad if it didn’t work with you…lol

Haha one of my main concerns is only the proc cap part coz it feels rather overpowered if one perfect roll meets the cap… feels too good to be true to be honest… not that getting it is gonna be easy at all… probably gonna burn through stores of crystals

From my personal experience:

A 75% sprint proc seemed to make my sprints proc more often than 25% (the supposed cap)

So for me at least, it seems the cap is not really 25% in reality; that or maybe I’m just lucky they just keep proc-ing

With Master mythstone you can increase proc% to 35%…

If only there was a way to see actual proc percentages

my hunch is 40%

the last cap was said to be 20%

they doubled all the value of proc’s

so i guess it’s got to be 40 :laughing:

I tried 25 / 50 / 75 / 100, and 100 actually proc the most and 25 the least. My hireling has 100 proc now and it’s almost always proc.

well you should read update changelog more often. it says that caps for all procs were 60%