Capped quantity of crystals

Hi,

I had read long time age on this forum that quantity of crystals you may have is capped. Is that true? Its possible to have 109 obsidians for example? Thanks for reply.

[quote=“pradimik1979”]Hi,

I had read long time age on this forum that quantity of crystals you may have is capped. Is that true? Its possible to have 109 obsidians for example? Thanks for reply.[/quote]

No cap on amount. 109 Obsidians is possible :wink:

Just a clarification, there is technically a cap, but it is so high, it would be unusual for you to reach it.

If Steiger used 16-bit unsigned integers, that puts the cap at 65,655 crystals per type!
If Steiger used 32-bit unsigned integers, that puts the cap at over 4 billion per type!
If Steiger used 64-bit signed integers, that puts the cap at over 8,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 Quintillion)!
If Steiger used 64-bit unsigned integers, that puts the cap at over 16,000,000,000,000,000,000 (16 Quintillions)!

It is unlikely Steiger used anything smaller than a 32-bit integer, so as you can see, that is more than enough space for your crystals. Also, these are caps based on limitations with software and computers, not caps Steiger placed.

Fact: They stack to at least 74k. :smile:

Lets reveal

Lets reveal[/quote]
There’s a QA account for testers to use during testing cycles for bug finding and such, thats the stack size of CS/MS on it. :wink:

i expriences that bug in old version, but there no add of my c.s and m.s only my level and hero point go down and become in negative, i think in version 1.6 that bug…

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
WHat!!! 74k stack of c.s and m.s i cant believe it there a man can farm that many c.s and m.s

Ikaw na! in tagalog hehehehe!!!

I have a 15 k of cs need to work a lot to get many[emoji29] [emoji29] [emoji29] [emoji29]