Cartographer bug

I know it’s a known bug, but it’s starting to get really irritating. I figured there would have been a fix by now. Is there a fix in the best future?

what kind of bug is it and be specific so the developers and testers would be much aware…
rather than saying it vaguely… :I

The cartographer, cannot be auto-target or aiming, only damageable if skill or projectile pass through it

We have a patch in with the testers now that we hope fixes this. So far reports have been great with no carto issues.

That is fantastic thank you! I hope outs sooner rather than than later :smiley:

That is fantastic thank you! I hope outs sooner rather than than later :smiley:[/quote]

calm your horses, easy there champion. Its not only you having the issue. Its better to be later but a sure fix than sooner and not perfect then people will still blabbing ‘why still not fix, why still blah blah blah!!’ :confused:

That is fantastic thank you! I hope outs sooner rather than than later :smiley:[/quote]

calm your horses, easy there champion. Its not only you having the issue. Its better to be later but a sure fix than sooner and not perfect then people will still blabbing ‘why still not fix, why still blah blah blah!!’ :confused:

[quote=“andrielley”]

calm your horses, easy there champion. Its not only you having the issue. Its better to be later but a sure fix than sooner and not perfect then people will still blabbing ‘why still not fix, why still blah blah blah!!’ :confused:[/quote]

Rubbish comment…

[quote][quote=“Scencer”]andrielley wrote:

calm your horses, easy there champion. Its not only you having the issue. Its better to be later but a sure fix than sooner and not perfect then people will still blabbing ‘why still not fix, why still blah blah blah!!’

Rubbish comment…[/quote][/quote]

I thought the comment was pretty valid and true :stuck_out_tongue: the fact that it’s being acknowledged and worked on is reassuring and I know it’ll be done eventually!

[quote=“Scencer”][quote=“andrielley”]

calm your horses, easy there champion. Its not only you having the issue. Its better to be later but a sure fix than sooner and not perfect then people will still blabbing ‘why still not fix, why still blah blah blah!!’ :confused:[/quote]

Rubbish comment…[/quote]

Serious attitude problem towards everyone else on the forum. You really need to start being a little more user friendly or you run the risk of alienating yourself.

if you have meteor or bombard you still could hit cartograher when you couldnt target him so its better than storm or other special skills :smile: so i propose use bombard or spellsword before they fix it :smile:

[quote=“Scencer”][quote=“andrielley”]

Rubbish comment…[/quote]

Calm down dude :confused:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Scencer”][quote=“andrielley”]

Rubbish comment…[/quote]

Calm down dude :confused:[/quote]

Exterminate both of them:)

:smiley:

Including me? rude! :astonished:

Bring them to the ground! Let the firing squad do the job!

I took it as sarcasm you should probably turn your horses around they’re traveling in the wrong direction :smiley:

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Scencer”][quote=“andrielley”]

Rubbish comment…[/quote]

Serious attitude problem towards everyone else on the forum. You really need to start being a little more user friendly or you run the risk of alienating yourself.[/quote]

Toward everyone else on forum? I only behave that way to people that love to say useless comment but just to flame around, and i dont think u represent “everyone on forum” too

[quote=“Scencer”][quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Scencer”][quote=“andrielley”]

Rubbish comment…[/quote]

Serious attitude problem towards everyone else on the forum. You really need to start being a little more user friendly or you run the risk of alienating yourself.[/quote]

Toward everyone else on forum? I only behave that way to people that love to say useless comment but just to flame around, and i dont think u represent “everyone on forum” too[/quote]

useless comment?!! as far as i can remember you’re the guy complaining about “nerfing vault?” without reading or testing the present patch and thinking why things need to be as what they need to be.
:mrgreen:

What’s up with the all the horses?)) Stop turning the topic into stables:)