Cartographer feat

Hi, i’ve been played the recent patch (1.7) and i think the cartpgrapher feat is bugged, i have killed cartographer in normal level (101-200) and cartographer in maps.
Sorry for my bad english :smile:

Covered lots of times. It’s broken, and I believe they’re working on it.

Issue resolved and patch is in process of being released

I lost my map because this cartographer won’t respond and cannot be attacked, i then tried all i can and it still won’t move and so i force exit the game but when i re launch my game, my map is missing! Please give my map back… i have screen shot in my phone but too large to attach it says, im with 40+ map

email support@shinyboxgames.com for assistance.

The “frozen cartagrapher” is a known issue that is very difficult to reproduce. What level were you on when this occurred? The big issue is that after L200, the only way to progress to the next level is with a map. Should this issue occur again, go to the merchant and buy another map. You will have to then use that map, kill that cartagrapher and you’re back on track.

It’s been awhile, but getting back into the game, it seems that not only is the invincible Cartographer still a thing, it’s happening every five map levels or so. Strangely enough, proc-ed attacks DO hit it, visibly damaging the health bar, but it heals itself right back up.

Just an update on this old problem;

I had the “invincible” bug effect a Malum Spawn while I was
fighting a Cartagrapher. The Malum Spawn happened after the Cartagrapher was engaged. Cartagrapher was offscreen and Malum Spawn was a normal (not magic rare etc).

The Cartagrapher remained targetable, but the Malum Spawn was not. This was not due to positioning. Cartagrapher was out of range with Malum Spawn right in front and it would never target.

I was on my Rogue which I will upload to the servers after I post this so it can be looked at if management wishes to.

Evolution or Extinxtion

Ryim 99 Rogue
RyimScaith 81 Warrior
Rym 61 Wizard
Riym 58 Rogue

We are tracing down a potential lead on this. Do you if you ever changed weapons/equipment on this stage where the carto was invincible

I don’t believe I changed any weapons/equipment, although there is a great chance that I used crystals on them.

Ok thanks for the info!

i am not very sure but imho this is happening when too many enemy’s hit by “damage over time” but not killed before doing a 1st hit on carto. almost 100 percent sure i can reproduce this bug as many times as you want in a row…

No. I know for a fact I did not change any equipement.

Identified and sold gear. And killed monsters [emoji4]

Evolution or Extinxtion

Ryim 99 Rogue
RyimScaith 81 Warrior
Rym 61 Wizard
Riym 58 Rogue

This bug appears very random, sometimes rushing to the carto will trigger it. But sometimes i clear the whole map before carto and boom carto is frozen. :frowning:

I believe you’re referring to a different topic than this thread was discussing. I believe the thread you’re looking for is viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1876

Oppsss sorry :smiley: