Casual warrior Roomba

Lol told you :grinning: Try wearing the amulet if you’re not.

1 Like

this is a great Beginners Farm Build! I used some of these Items in my early days when I first started Ascending for Perks. gave me a good head start on loot for getting better loot for better Builds.

hmm, not sure if you want to do this, but you could use this to get your first perk or two. also, if you want to improve your DMG a little, take off 2 of your Pick Up Radius and replace them with one Crit Chance and one Crit DMG.

also, I don’t know which Weapon you use to do most of your DMG with, but take out the +20% Ice on the Imp and put Luck instead, and on the Weapon you use most, replace the Luck with +100% or +5000 WD (level 100 Weapons should go with the +100% WD). I know the +20% Ice can be used by both Weapons, but the change means one Weapon is doing a lot more DMG than before, and will totally make up for the other Weapons loss of a little DMG.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips, but i will keep the radius (wouldn’t be much of a Roomba abymore).
And i will probably change the luck for damage :smiley:

2 Likes

I guess that if I had focused on Farming in my early days, I wouldn’t change it much either. but I was really fired up to get Perks, so the Farm Items I had ended up changing over time to Ascending Items, one affix at a time.

2 Likes

Ascending items? What r those?

Ascending Items are Items used to get Perks. Wanderer’s Cap has Exp Gain on it. I think it is the only Item for all Classes that has Exp Gain on it.

basically an Ascending Build has +200% Experience Gain (6 Quest Stones). or an Eternal Wanderer’s Cap (+30% Exp Gain) and 5 Quest Stones on the other Items. Ascending Builds are made to kill monsters fast around floor 100-110 (experience from monsters stops going up at floor 100. so unless you are trying to get a certain item on a higher floor, it is better to stay on those lower floors) and to gain Experience without dying a lot or spending a lot of time killing monsters on higher floors that give the same experience as those on the lower floors.

you could use Ruby to put +15% Exp Gain on each of your items, but that only gets you up to +90%. you could add Quest Stones until you get the +200% Cap, but that is taking up a lot of space. better to use up 6 spaces with just Quest Stones. also, unless you have a ton of Ruby’s, it is better to save Ruby’s for other useful affixes.

just so you know, there are 6 Perks, and after you get each Perk, you go back to level 1. you don’t lose your items, but you can’t use them until you get to a level that is half of the level of your items. your Stats go back to level one but you don’t lose any Skill Points you have earned. you need double the experience you earned for your first Perk to get the second Perk. and triple the experience for the third Perk. plus 5 Million Gold times the number of Perks you are getting, so 5M, 10M, 15M, 20M, 25M, 30M.

take a look in the Codex > Dictionary > Perks to see what kind of benefits you get from Perks.

Accomplished first and Fortunate second. Accomplished helps get Skill Points faster plus rewards from Feats faster. also helps with Ascending in many ways. Fortunate is a good second Perk because it gives +200% Gold Find & Luck over Cap and +5 Pick Up Radius. it means you can take Luck & Gold Find off of your Gears and focus on killing monster fast, and still get some extra Gold & Luck.

Enshrined and Dealer third and fourth. if having an extra Shrine and all Shrines boosted sound good, then Enshrined third. if you need lots of Gold, then Dealer Third.

Hunter and Treasured fifth and sixth. at this point, do you want to get more Eternal Items to use or convert to Ultra Rare Crystals, or more Epic Shrine Guardians spawning at the Shrines when you activate them? Treasured can help improve your Builds, where Hunter helps with getting more Experience from those Epic Shrine Guardians.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, i actually ascended my Roomba once and chose Hunter.
It seemed like a good choice because i would be getting my epic enemies challenge completed, thus spawning legendary enemies and once in a while even mythic enemy.

2 Likes

Accomplished is a good next choice. Makes life far , far easier.

1 Like

Yeah, makes sense :slight_smile:

1 Like

that was another cool thing about getting Accomplished, it reduces the requirements for finishing Feats by 25% rounded up. so Mythic Enemies even more often for that cool Eternal item reward!

since you have Hunter, Enshrined or Accomplished for second and third Perks. Epic+ Monsters also give Hero Points when defeated, so an extra Shrine with Hunter Perk would be great right now. but you would really have to get Fortunate and Dealer for fourth and fifth Perks, and save Treasured for last.

2 Likes

If like me ,you choose treasured and fortunate , then you drop lots of legend and eternal you don’t want when basic decent luck does the same , if reduced, on any build. Accomplished speeds up feats , especially enslaver feats ( :sunglasses: ). Many feats guarantee eternal or legend or experience etc.

2 Likes

Got my Roomba to lv 90, once i can Ascend i will go for the Acomplished.
Thanks for all the tips luv u <3

2 Likes

Keep on going :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m going hard :sunglasses:
Reached 200 like an hour ago and dropped the Stone of Nadroji <3

2 Likes

And Roomba is 98 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nadroji drops at floors 150 . The the higher you go then you can drop any ring etc. Think about the climbing gear you want and concentrate on the easiest floors they can drop. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Now I’m just grinding xp :slight_smile:
But will do once i start gearing up for 200+

1 Like

Ummm… My inventory froze while i was converting legendaries into a dust. Then chest armor i was converting changed it’s art pic to a white square. So i closed and opened inv and my equipped chest armor disappeared, ever happened to you?

1 Like

Good start. Damage,and element critical and weapon damage. I cannot say no more :sunglasses:

1 Like

The point of the pic is the chest armor slot, but whatever xd