Casual warrior Roomba

If like me ,you choose treasured and fortunate , then you drop lots of legend and eternal you don’t want when basic decent luck does the same , if reduced, on any build. Accomplished speeds up feats , especially enslaver feats ( :sunglasses: ). Many feats guarantee eternal or legend or experience etc.

2 Likes

Got my Roomba to lv 90, once i can Ascend i will go for the Acomplished.
Thanks for all the tips luv u <3

2 Likes

Keep on going :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m going hard :sunglasses:
Reached 200 like an hour ago and dropped the Stone of Nadroji <3

2 Likes

And Roomba is 98 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nadroji drops at floors 150 . The the higher you go then you can drop any ring etc. Think about the climbing gear you want and concentrate on the easiest floors they can drop. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Now I’m just grinding xp :slight_smile:
But will do once i start gearing up for 200+

1 Like

Ummm… My inventory froze while i was converting legendaries into a dust. Then chest armor i was converting changed it’s art pic to a white square. So i closed and opened inv and my equipped chest armor disappeared, ever happened to you?

1 Like

Good start. Damage,and element critical and weapon damage. I cannot say no more :sunglasses:

1 Like

The point of the pic is the chest armor slot, but whatever xd

Lol describe your missing armour stats.

1 Like

Wow never happened to me :open_mouth:

1 Like

Do you only play on 1 device ?

1 Like

It wasn’t anything special, so no big loss.
-Crystal [Crushing Blow]
-[Blight]
-[Dexterity]
-Set [Deadly arts]
-[Dodge]
-[Guided shot]

Yup i do.

Okay upload everything you play to save an emergency download.

1 Like

I do that sometimes :smiley:
But last time i did it was yesterday, so it’s not worth it :smiley:

1 Like

send a bug report in the bug report thread. even if you can replace it, for new players, losing an item you spent a lot of the few resources they have to make can really suck. having an equipped item disappear when your inventory freezes while converting an item in inventory to Dust is a problem for anyone. I would hate if it happened to me!

2 Likes