#Cataclysm and #Spoilers

I wondering to find this item it may helps you to stay longer on the highest floor coz all of the effect is there. But hopefully on next patch the effect of ASSULT is like on the 1.4.4.8 version. [emoji2]

Best ring in the game IMO! It’s worth the farming :smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

Yeah, it’s a really great ring. I got 3 rings! Thank you Diieter :smiley:

Diieter, from now on you should win every Community Legendary Contest :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Rerolled my Cataclysm for a while, now it’s looking pretty smexy hehe. “+12,5 % … Proc” is the max you can roll. " 20+ … % DMG" is the max, but for now, I’ll let how it is. :smiley:

Glad to see that my Ring is interesting and giving you a lot of fun :wink:
And who know, maybe in futures releases there will be “something” that will increase the “All Proc%” :unamused:

Glad to see that my Ring is interesting and giving you a lot of fun :wink:
And who know, maybe in futures releases there will be “something” that will increase the “All Proc%” :unamused:[/quote]

Dunno, that seems a bit OP Dieter…

Dat Huge spoil! Would tease a bit with introducing the mythstones in an implicitly way… and you’re showing one of them lol! :laughing:

Blog coming soon :stuck_out_tongue: For now, will see if there’s any wild speculation

Socketable? Hmm, I see what you did there :smiley:

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

That’s a huge spoil! Socket system incoming :smiley:

I can’t wait or the myth stones…hehehe…[emoji7]

Them sockets…DQ is getting more to the Diablo-to-go, awesome! [emoji1]

That thing looks really good. I can’t wait to see it in the game.

If u guys pay attention, looks like it is expendable, and have 98 charges o.o

Yeah. maybe if it runs out of charges it is “useless” and you have to recharge or something :smiley:

Nah, actually the mythstones and crystals are stackables, you can get 100 on a single item slot. (Obviously because you’ve already 20 differents crystals and 20 differents mythstones, so they “have to be” stackable)

So it does mean he has 98 “Master” mythstones (one of the 3 most rarest mythstones) :wink:

[quote=“Diieter”]Nah, actually the mythstones and crystals are stackables, you can get 100 on a single item slot. (Obviously because you’ve already 20 differents crystals and 20 differents mythstones, so they “have to be” stackable)

So it does mean he has 98 “Master” mythstones (one of the 3 most rarest mythstones) :wink:[/quote]

This is correct, except for the 100 part, they will probably endlessly stack :smile:

I don’t get this haha. Could someone please explain it for me? :smiley:

You will find these items in the world and they will stack in your inventory when you pick them up! So if you find two Master mythstones, you will see Count: 2.