#Cataclysm and #Spoilers

Oh, I see. And can they be “consumed” or something like that? And can you ‘only’ have one of the same type on, let’s say, a weapon?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

[quote=“CentraBPM”]Oh, I see. And can they be “consumed” or something like that? And can you ‘only’ have one of the same type on, let’s say, a weapon?

Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99[/quote]

The mythstones will be socketed into items, and will be consumed. Only one type of Mythstone can be added per item.

Alright, thank you for the explanation. :smile:

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“Diieter”]Nah, actually the mythstones and crystals are stackables, you can get 100 on a single item slot. (Obviously because you’ve already 20 differents crystals and 20 differents mythstones, so they “have to be” stackable)

So it does mean he has 98 “Master” mythstones (one of the 3 most rarest mythstones) :wink:[/quote]

This is correct, except for the 100 part, they will probably endlessly stack :smile:[/quote]

Technically I didn’t say the max was 100 :mrgreen:
I think you can still limit them to 999, because making them endlessly will ocure a graphical bug once you’ll get XXXXXXXX numbers :smile:
And tbh, who will be able to get 1k Master/Zenith/Elixer MS? :laughing:

[quote]Oh, I see. And can they be “consumed” or something like that? And can you ‘only’ have one of the same type on, let’s say, a weapon?
[/quote]

Crystal can be “used” in 2 differents ways :
“use” (1 effect per crystal)
“enchant” (new enchant system, 1 enchant type per crystal)
Mythstone only work in the new enchant system :wink:

Also, the thread will need a rename now :wink:

Could the devs please explain, how exactly this all works? Just start with the basic concept and then elaborate on how you intend to implement that with mystic (?) items and crystals and whatnot because right now, im lacking a good explanation of what the purpose of that item you showed is, how it works, how to get it…

this. is. AWESOME!

Too bad that it’s not for my warrior :frowning:

Oops i did it again :smiley:

Just add to ask adn 3 hours later you found one for your warrior :wink:

[quote=“shutnic”]Could the devs please explain, how exactly this all works? Just start with the basic concept and then elaborate on how you intend to implement that with mystic (?) items and crystals and whatnot because right now, im lacking a good explanation of what the purpose of that item you showed is, how it works, how to get it…

this. is. AWESOME![/quote]

Will try to get a blog post up about it all this weekend :smile:

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“shutnic”]Could the devs please explain, how exactly this all works? Just start with the basic concept and then elaborate on how you intend to implement that with mystic (?) items and crystals and whatnot because right now, im lacking a good explanation of what the purpose of that item you showed is, how it works, how to get it…

this. is. AWESOME![/quote]

Will try to get a blog post up about it all this weekend :smile:[/quote]

I’ll do a guide for crystal and mythstone Chris, then i’ll send it to you for corrections and then i’ll post it on the forum :wink:

Got the ring on Floor 308 EP 5 for and with my warrior. [emoji4]

Need advice/tips please on what EP much easier to hunt legendary items like cataclysm and nadrojis (ring and amulet).I’ve been playing for long hours and I still can’t find any…[emoji45]

Do EP 5-8 on Cartographer Maps. That’s what my brother and me are personally doing :smile:

I’m steady on ep8…I guess it’s not my luck yet to get them…in the future time maybe…thanks for the advice Centra…[emoji106]

Got my second one on Floor 340 EP8.
Better use my first one, because of “Propulsion” :smile:

Yeah, just stay focused on getting Cataclysm and you’ll success :smile:

Good luck aSar!

[emoji106] [emoji4]

can wait until you post your first one here. [emoji106][emoji2]

3rd :smiley: @Floor 360 EP8: