Chakram cannot hit on melee range

there are 3 types of range weapon rouge can have a bow, a gun, and my most favorite is chakram… But i found that chakram can’t hit in melee range. I find this difficult because in every chakram i release i must hit a monster so i can hp steal. I have a low hp so i cant afford to hit none…

Also: comet cant hit melee range

Tip: if you rank up stealth @rank 17 you spam the skill without overwriting it

[quote=“blynken”]there are 3 types of range weapon rouge can have a bow, a gun, and my most favorite is chakram… But i found that chakram can’t hit in melee range. I find this difficult because in every chakram i release i must hit a monster so i can hp steal. I have a low hp so i cant afford to hit none…

Tip: if you rank up stealth @rank 17 you spam the skill without overwriting it[/quote]

Sometimes the mob will getting closer move “inside” to you then move to your back causing you shoot nothing EVEN you feel it’s in front you, that’s why i make use of bomb as offhand weapon, jumpback throw throw jumpback again REPEAT

*sorry for the broken english

Thanks for the idea. But no, you are wrong. I tried hitting a barrel which is not a moving target at melee range. But it didnt hit. Watch the chakram animation… It has a distance between toon when fired. Thats the space distance that cant hit

[quote=“blynken”]there are 3 types of range weapon rouge can have a bow, a gun, and my most favorite is chakram… But i found that chakram can’t hit in melee range. I find this difficult because in every chakram i release i must hit a monster so i can hp steal. I have a low hp so i cant afford to hit none…

Tip: if you rank up stealth @rank 17 you spam the skill without overwriting it[/quote]

We’ll look into these issues, thanks for the feedback :smile:

ooo sounds like a bug to your phone model :open_mouth: can tell what’s ur phone? Make Steiger easier to solve

This also happen to pistol as well. It’s like you can’t attack enemies close to you.

Pistol is different… I made a video for proof…

Heres the link ; m.youtube.com/watch?v=N3YZ-IG5o-g

Heres the link : m.youtube.com/watch?v=N3YZ-IG5o-g

Ooo I just realise I got this bug too, I always play range so seldom notice it.

When melee, or chakram throw out no DMG but when it return it does DMG :open_mouth:

So now you get what im telling about. Haha… I made another video. This time, in this video, i intentionally hit on close range… And sorry for the phew phew background…

Link : m.youtube.com/watch?v=6igWTznQ1YA

[quote=“blynken”]So now you get what im telling about. Haha… I made another video. This time, in this video, i intentionally hit on close range… And sorry for the phew phew background…

Link : m.youtube.com/watch?v=6igWTznQ1YA[/quote]

feel dizzy the camera keep moving … can try SCR to record?