Welcome to a good Rogue build that requires minimal crystals and luck! Unfortunately, one of the Legends got nerfed in a past update, but should still work.
- (Optional)Defiant – Extra dmg and dmg reduction is always nice
- Plagued – The armor boost is amazing
- Periphery – A lot of people love this affix for chakrams. Personally, I think it’s meh.
- Identity – We’re using 3 spells from different classes: Storm, Whirlwind/Orb, and Command.
- Nadroji (2 pieces) – For set numbers that actually come on the gear.
MH - Either Sudashara or Ragnarok. Ragnarok is probably better if you don’t have the old Sudashara though.
OH - Necrotic Caltrop – Aim for one with a crystal hp%.
Body - Epoch Garb – Aim for one with a crystal attk. speed
Head - Projection
Ring - Stone of Nadroji
Amulet - Amulet of Nadroji
CS and MS Needed
- Tons of diamonds. If you have Ragnarok, max out WD%. If you have Sudashara, max out all the dmg attributes.
- Atleast 1 amber. Depending on personal preferences, you may want to try to get whirlwhind on your chakram. You also want to get Command on your trap.
- Atleast 1 Endow – Use on mh
- Possibly a Kyanite and a Zircon – Remove the cd affix from Ragnarok and socket it with endow
- 50 or so calcites – This is a 100% poison build.
- Much less farming needed to achieve build
- Effective when starting out
- Decent health and damage (in 100k’s to millions for dmg; about 45k hp in beta patch)
- The procs (primarily storm) are very effective
- No spamming of stealth to survive
- Uses 2 Crystal Legends, but normal legends work just as well
- Not great at anything, but not super weak at anything
- Doesn’t match the power or survivability of high end builds