Champion

Guys? I’d like to ask something. What’s the better and awesome Set for Champion? :confused: Also, the best way to reroll stats using crystals. :3

The best sets are the crafted ones, nothing is better than your own items! Legend items can be a good base to start your stuff (as they already have some green and red affixes)

What’s your gameplay? offensive ? defensive? what skills are you using? etc :smile:

Wish I could screenshot my gear on my kindle :frowning: working my way up the crystal ladder, but just made my first jasper… not so much luck with the higher milestones… hate paying 54k to just end up buying tier 1 :frowning:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Kindle screenshot: press volume down key at same time with power key. Should get you a screen shot.

Or press home key button and power button at the same for at least 3-5 secs…

The best sets are the crafted ones, nothing is better than your own items! Legend items can be a good base to start your stuff (as they already have some green and red affixes)

What’s your gameplay? offensive ? defensive? what skills are you using? etc :smile:[/quote]
Kind of, offensive cause I’m currently having Terashper armor and helm. My stats are full str… I dont have any Idea about crafted items yet. Haha.

What’s your gameplay? offensive ? defensive? what skills are you using? etc :smile:[/quote]

Kind of, offensive cause I’m currently having Terashper armor and helm. My stats are full str… I dont have any Idea about crafted items yet. Haha.

Thanks for the help! Now how do I post it on here from my tablet? I’d like to make a thread for gear and stat suggestions.

Kind of, offensive cause I’m currently having Terashper armor and helm. My stats are full str… I dont have any Idea about crafted items yet. Haha.[/quote]

Not sure what you mean by full strength. maybe your talking about all into damage?

Terashaper is a nice affix, but I prefer ascendant gear as it generally has nice base stats.