CHEATERS!?...in PvP Eternal League

Lately when I played PvP again, I saw some Players in Eternal and Mythic League that have Modified ITEMS. Either one or all of their ITEMS have “???” Sets and Affixes on them, which makes them Very Powerful and Almost Unbeatable.This makes reaching Eternal League Hopeless because I encounter each players again and again during PvP match up rerolls.Please Sweep Out or BAN all of these Cheaters from DQ for FAIR,THRILLING and BETTER GAMING.Thanks!

Ur probably in the banned league

1 Like

eternal league have ??? item :smile:

Lol hahah

All players have their item affixes hidden in Eternal, which is why you see “???”. :smile:

They might be beating you for other reasons!

1 Like

This one got me :joy:

Good for them then.,if it were me I’d max out all affixes in all ITEMS then hide it and say “well that’s normal”. #gamedeadtoomanycheaters

What are you reporting here?

The ??? on the weapons are designed that way…not an indication of any tampering of any kind.

A Quote from an earlier post in this thread:
"All players have their item affixes hidden in Eternal, which is why you see “???”. :smile:

They might be beating you for other reasons!"

Also, if you have characters you would like reviewed please place them in the appropriate Topic. This helps me track them easier and we don’t end up with a ton of different posts that have to be closed once they are reviewed.

Thanks!

1 Like