Chinese players feedback

基本上新版本对于钱的需求是无限大的,装备的自由度,过大。基本上,职业之间的差距只存在天赋的区别,其他的基本都能通过装备实现转换。低级石头2个可以合成一个高级石头,石头紫色的用来镶嵌,蓝色的用于打造。打造基本囊括了装备的所有方面,包括技能,天赋各种。基本上后面肯定都需要手工打造,从这边来看,所有的东西都可以在商店买到,打死普通图的boss,商店会刷新,主要有钱,找个普通图超高速刷boss,刷商店就可以得到所有这游戏想要的,这个金钱的缺口非常非常非常巨大。刷了几次400+层,虽然高级石头在高层掉落几率大,但是也没有到每层必掉的程度,而且,由于游戏难度加大,400+我感觉按以前的装备来说是很难刷的,我以前刷400+几乎一层只花费30
s,现在做不到,而且死亡率加大,感觉刷钱刷起来不如刷普通200层以内效率

Basically for new patch the need of gold has increased dramatically. Item Customization increased greatly too.

The difference between class are limited by their talents only. The other skill basically can get them thru crystal/item.

From what i see most item can get in store. Rather than farming for crystals its more of like farming for gold to get them in store.

Although higher level seems to increase the drop for rarer crystals. I have been farming floor 400+ for them. Not a grantee drop thou. Waste of time.
My item in patch 1.5 can clear floor 400+ in 30sec . But in 1.6 i keep dieing alot. So might as well stay in floor 200. No real reason to go higher floor unless you have uber items/dmg.