Class Feedback - Wizard

1) What are your favorite things the Wizard currently ( stuff you’d like to always stay the same )?

2) What build(s) do you currently prefer?

3) Which skills do you think could be great if changed somehow? How would you change them?

4) Are there any bugs that are currently affecting the Wizard that hinder gameplay for you?

5) Are there any vanity items that you would like to see for the Wizard?

6) What stats ( affixes ) do you usually prefer on Wizard?

7) Would you like to see any new Legends or Skills added to support certain play styles? (be very specific)

8) What are the Top 5-10 things you would like to see done for the Wizard in the next few patches?

Your feedback is extremely appreciated and will greatly help Wizard become a better class :smile:. If possible try to number your feedback points so that your answers are that much more clear to us.

[size=120]Please keep all posts in this topic devoted to answering the numbered questions. If you have additional questions, please feel free to make a new post for them :smile:[/size]

dear my lovely wizard, I just want you to know that :

1. your mana shield is saving our lives a lot.

2. and your archmage talents make the other classes have no chance against you.

3. but, your necromancery is long forgotten, it’s become weaker, and weaker overtime. time to learn and improve it.

4. and why, why my Nix Galerus is a wizard hat, I thought it was a hoodie (lol, I’m really laughing at this moment) (you already fix this on the next patch)

5. have u not any spell to make yourself younger so that I can see your fiery youth spirit burning the enemies down (make a vanity for alternative face/s)

6. In spite of your fiery will, I still prefer your frostbite to any other elements.

7. I would like to see you as an ‘Arcane Guardian’ or ‘Necromancer Master’ to show the world that you’re the best Ignis’ Slayer in the dungeon. (My New Legend Set on Legend Design Contest)

8. above of all, I would like to see you:

• younger (using vanity)
  • stronger (using my new legend lol)
    well, i think thats all.
    *grin

:smile:

sorry for cheesy feedback

DQ rocks!

1) What are your favorite things the Wizard currently ( stuff you’d like to always stay the same )?

-> love the skull revamp…

three builds i have discovered so far…
the summoner build (summoner set affix+ summoner talent = :smiling_imp: )
the spammer build (cosmic power+blood magic+aftermath = unli meteor+teleport)
the epic tanker build (mana shield+ cosmic power = you damaging?)

3) Which skills do you think could be great if changed somehow? How would you change them?

would like to change the summoner set affix on tomes instead of skull :confused:
kinda robs the tome their right to summon those good though imho

wizard skill set is already good as it is…

while the talent tree of prismatic kinda gives me the doubt to build one…
because i can’t afflict multiple element crit on those mobs… (e.g. i poisoned the mob… if i hit an ice element, it cancels out my poison and slows the enemy)
rendering my prismatic talent + ascendent kind of useless…
hope this can be fixed…

so i’ll be the avatar… master of all elements… hua hua hua :laughing:

4) Are there any bugs that are currently affecting the Wizard that hinder gameplay for you?

can’t summon more than 3 meteor even though i had lvl 40 meteor (got four meteor+5 affix on my gear+ meteor proc)
it should be four because a level 40 meteor has +2 meteor… so its automatically 3 meteor every cast…
but it should be 4 when my meteor proc occur

aftermath doesn’t give taunt effect on my meteor… :I

would love to see emoticon, floating and revolving orb, skull on my wizard

love those +5 affix on skills… :I

7) Would you like to see any new Legends or Skills added to support certain play styles? (be very specific)

as i said on my warrior’s feedback… :I

8) What are the Top 5-10 things you would like to see done for the Wizard in the next few patches?

hope the multiple element affliction be possible so my ascendent+prismatic combo would be great…
surprise me :smile:

1 Like
  1. What are the Top 5-10 things you would like to see done for the Wizard in the next few patches?
  • Item Switch, in my screen would be great.
    • In this patch if I change the type of my wizard in need to go to the inventory, I was hoping it will be put in near the skills where I can put 2 or 3 items which can automatically change.

Great Game. I’ll Play…
Wizard 20 :laughing:

Staff: comet meteor & orb: teleport shatter

Skyfaller. meteor proc on spamable teleport.

OH skull special skill (skulldrag) rather than drop skull like sentry. i prefer it become a skull mine. exploded when mob step on it.

staff comet exploded on impact from mirror image attack hit player too. the damage are insane when using great staff like eternal. mirror image comet explode effect can OHKO me.

A candle, torce, fireball, floating around player would be nice.

element crit chance. element damage. Element crit damage. CD reduced Cost Reduced

I would like to see new lagend [set affix:Evolution] discription change effect on special attack from MH weapon to another type & +12.5% damage of MH special skill per set lvl. example meteor rather than falling. it become throwing/rolling. Twister rather than moving forward make it summon 3 twister serounding wizard like skull skull first skill. that would be great feat with manasheild + iceburn set.

put hero point on mana increase resist. We can get resist via item element and from heroic. since wizard are skill based class. Depand on special skill. i would like to see increase mana will also increase scaling damage on special skill.