Clearcast and clarity

i believed that clarity is chance to cast any spell for free… and its the same definition as clearcast, correct me if im wrong.
and can someone enlighten us how they work… coz ive put the clarity MS on a socketed item… but no spell being cast… do they work like a PROC or anything… kinda confused…:question:

[quote=“andrielley”]i believed that clarity is chance to cast any spell for free… and its the same definition as clearcast, correct me if im wrong.
and can someone enlighten us how they work… coz ive put the clarity MS on a socketed item… but no spell being cast… do they work like a PROC or anything… kinda confused…:question:[/quote]

Clarity is the name of a Mythstone that gives the Clearcast effect, and its simply a chance for your spell to cost no mana. :smile:

I thought clarity is one of warrior’s talents.
I never pay attention to MS names, just the effect, Boon, Flight, Abyss, and well, now I know, Clarity.
[emoji1]

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“andrielley”]i believed that clarity is chance to cast any spell for free… and its the same definition as clearcast, correct me if im wrong.
and can someone enlighten us how they work… coz ive put the clarity MS on a socketed item… but no spell being cast… do they work like a PROC or anything… kinda confused…:question:[/quote]

Clarity is the name of a Mythstone that gives the Clearcast effect, and its simply a chance for your spell to cost no mana. :smile:[/quote]

Steiger can you explain me whats clearcast effect because i dont get it(also at the vial there is something when you press it and froze your weapon yeah i know that it helps you survive for 3-5 seconds but im telling for the other one that i dont know how to spell it and how to use it im just pressing it can you explain it to me plz :exclamation: :unamused:

[quote=“ichsanization”]I thought clarity is one of warrior’s talents.
I never pay attention to MS names, just the effect, Boon, Flight, Abyss, and well, now I know, Clarity.
[emoji1][/quote]

Lol… it is. Well that’s not confusing at all huh? Will probably change the Talent name.

do u even…

do u even…[/quote]
I mean how it is supposed to work:/

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

It’s pretty straight forward.

Let’s say you have a spell that costs 100 mana, and 50% Clearcast chance.

Well, half of the time ( When Clearcast happens ), your spell that costs 100 mana will instead cost 0 mana.

[quote=“SteigerBox”]It’s pretty straight forward.

Well, half of the time ( When Clearcast happens ), your spell that costs 100 mana will instead cost 0 mana.[/quote]

Such difficult question
Many theorycrafting
Very Einstein
Much maths
Wow!

Well, half of the time ( When Clearcast happens ), your spell that costs 100 mana will instead cost 0 mana.[/quote]

now its clear… thanks steiger…

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“SteigerBox”]It’s pretty straight forward.

Such difficult question
Many theorycrafting
Very Einstein
Much maths
Wow![/quote]
MuchPwn
SuchWoW
TooPro
ThisIsSmurf
WoW!

Thabks for explain it![emoji1]