Cool idea for a future update

My brother and I play this game and by far this definitly what I have been searching for like forever lol. So this patch that came out is definitly sick I give the devs 10/10 stars. What I would like to see in the near future is that since my bro and I have two accounts it would be cool if he could join my party and we both go raid dungeons together like in local play. I think that would totally rock. Just throwing that idea out there lol. Good job deves again.

I cannot find the post anymore but I do not think such multiplayer will be coming. Maybe if this game gets ported to PC or when Phones get more powerfull. Just imagine what running arround with ~80 minions and 16 mirror images causing all kinds of effects and explosions would do to your phone. The technology just isn’t there yet.

I can say that some other more managable form of multiplayer-esque features are in the works from the posts of the other testers. If you look at their post history, you will find them. There is a lot of hype for 1.9 especially from Bole’s posts but even I will have to wait and see (stupid Apple, I should switch to Android just for DQ XD).

Thx bro Ya I bet my phone will
Blow up if that multiplier was working lol.

Well you’ve the choice, I already answered in around 3 topics this week and about 250 times in the whole forum :unamused:
I hope somewhen someone will somehow use some search functions and sometype some words like “multiplayer” it would be aw-some :unamused:

[quote=“Diieter”]Well you’ve the choice, I already answered in around 3 topics this week and about 250 times in the whole forum :unamused:
I hope somewhen someone will somehow use some search functions and sometype some words like “multiplayer” it would be aw-some :unamused:[/quote]

I did. But I was searching for the wrong poster so no results came up! XD For some reason, I thought jester was the one that posted it. Hence, why I could not find it!