Coronavirus

I think the UK is going on lockdown this Friday. But I’m scouring the news to see if it’s true.

2 Likes

All pubs, clubs , Coffee houses and restaurants close today in the UK. Schools are shutting. I predict martial law and curfews next. I heard a pensioner say it wasn’t even this bad during the blitz in world war two. Strange times my friends. Stay safe. Even heard this period could last twelve months from the scientific community.

Anyways, if I get quarantined I’m going to battering the pvp arenas as a distraction. Thank you DQ!

2 Likes

No work, No Pay. Sad.

1 Like

It’s so nice and welcome back to play @Valkyrie.

2 Likes

Thank you @ArVn. I miss playing Dungeon Quest, and also forgot my account :sweat_smile: but will try my best to remember. well this time got stucked in my house doing nothing, due to no work cause of Enhanced Community Quarantine. Hope y’ll doing fine, keep safe.

2 Likes

Where do you live in Manila.

1 Like

I’m from the eastern section of Manila. :grin: Dónde vives? @HawkEye

Keep those hands clean, make sure you and yours have everything you need, and stay safe! <3

4 Likes

Another tip is if you have to use public transport then sit at the back. People sneeze forward. Then wash your hands before you touch your face after getting off.

UK is tonight on shutdown. Do not go out unless for essentials like food or medication. Stay at home. Only travel to work if it’s nessecary. ( what is necessary work other than health workers ) Do not be in a crowd of more than 2 at anyone time. Don’t visit friends or relatives. Police can fine or arrest you. But it’s only the beggining. Every day will bring new revelations. Martial law is next.