Could we have force download saves from server

I have save for on 210 level on server. I die and I have not bought some more maps. The saves on server is older than the saves on my mobile device and the download button become disable. 1) I think download little older saves from server is still a good feature because we may want to restore from old save.

1. Could the game save another checkpoint for level after level 200?
  2. Could fall from the sky on challenging map after level become too difficult because 500% or higher could kill many character. We still have limited health.
    potion nerve could be too difficult for 300 or 400%…
    I know I am weak because I have 1M damage but limited health
    4)I doubt if we could show player the timestamp of save to tell the player which save is newer or older. After the character has become level 99, you cannot know which save has character with higher level.

[quote=“prosper”]I have save for on 210 level on server. I die and I have not bought some more maps. The saves on server is older than the saves on my mobile device and the download button become disable. 1) I think download little older saves from server is still a good feature because we may want to restore from old save.

1. Could the game save another checkpoint for level after level 200?
  2. Could fall from the sky on challenging map after level become too difficult because 500% or higher could kill many character. We still have limited health.
    potion nerve could be too difficult for 300 or 400%…
    I know I am weak because I have 1M damage but limited health
    4)I doubt if we could show player the timestamp of save to tell the player which save is newer or older. After the character has become level 99, you cannot know which save has character with higher level.[/quote]
  1. upload dowload vanished at 1.6 and won’t come back, it was a way to exploit the system, which shouldn’t be at all originally :confused:

2. Nah, some players already reached floor 4000 so imagine the number of pages, would be useless and taking too much space for nothing, especially when a floor is determined by the affixes on your map, so imagine if you could come back to floor 500, it wouldn’t be the same 500 taht you already went on because the affixes wouldn’t be the same
    Something wise would be to buy another scroll when you lost 1 life or 2 already, just in case :smile:

3.Well the difficilty is increased after floor 200 taht’s kinda normal that you’re dying often, you’ve to work on your stuff, that’s how does work the “hack n slashs” : first levels (1 to 100) are a kind of “tutorial” then come the real challenge, and then you’ve to start “theorycrafting” and working on your stuff :smile:

1. wat wat wat