Couple questions for a warrior

What level Hero Skill does Extra Attack go up?

What kind of armor is best for us? Im currently using some vampire sword at the moment. I kite a bunch of mobs then use taunt and spam the attack button.

any tips for a new warrior in this game?

[quote=“aakla”]What level Hero Skill does Extra Attack go up?

What kind of armor is best for us? Im currently using some vampire sword at the moment. I kite a bunch of mobs then use taunt and spam the attack button.

any tips for a new warrior in this game?[/quote]
Extra attack chance is undependent of heroic level. Sinply reroll the affix Extra Attack chance til you get +2. 2 is the cap for extra attack chance.

As for the best arnor, there is no best armor. It all depends on your build. But to get you started here are a few useful set affixes (set affix are green and only found in legendaries untul you start crafting crystal items), Blood Magic, Plagued, Permafrost, Rage, and whatever else fits into your build.

My tip for you is grind til floor 200. Then slowly go up in difficulty from EP 1 to 8. Also check the guides section. There are a couple of easy to make builds there. I have a warrior lvl 80+ able to do 30+m damage without much work really.

[quote=“aakla”]What level Hero Skill does Extra Attack go up?

any tips for a new warrior in this game?[/quote]

2 words … Spell sword :wink:
Yes I will be hated for saying it, but a new warrior learning his trade, spell sword is a fantastic beginner skill build.

Thanks for t he responses.