Craft 🤪 Skulldraga/Torrent/Sentry 6 in the Eternal Divination Necklace for ARENA completely legal, no exploit, no cheat allowed

Step 1: Make a character level 19
Step 2: Get enough materials to construct 40 Eternal Divination Necklace lvl 20
Step 3: Have enough space in you bag to construct 20 Eternal Divination Necklace lvl 20 and all of them needs to be show in the same bag.
Step 4: Turn all 20 Eternal Divination Necklace lvl 20 at the same time
Step 5: Check your Eternal Divination Necklace lvl 20, there should be 1 or probably more Eternal Divination Necklace lvl 20 with Torrent 6 which could be change to Skulldraga 6 if you convert the item to warrior and then turn it to wizard, if not repeat step 3 and 4.

Note: High Luck is key to get those Torrent 6 easier, you could ascend a char to get the +200 Luck trait and make it level 19 and then ascent another char to make equipment level 38 (That other char needs to be level 37 <—very important, don’t pass level 37 or the equipment you construct cant be use by the level 19 char), then construct items with the luck trait until you get a cyan luck equipment level 38 to use on your level 19 char. This way you will get more than 900 Luck %, that all you need on your char level 19. You could also try to wait for the 5 min bonus item quality to make the equipment and you could go even more hardcore and use a red map plus +5 min item quality bonus to make the equipment peace, or go 4K ULTRAHIGHDENSITY :crazy_face: and use an Eternal Map+5 min Item Quality Bonus+The Luck train ascendant char Level 19+ Enought cyan Luck piece to max and you could reach 1400%+ Luck before construct those eternal Divination Equipment.

Psst: If you do the last line of my comment, DONT RUN THE MAP (You will surely be kill a lot), just make the pieces and enjoy.

Equipment pieces with luck trait that you could make until get the cyan luck trait: Warrior Chest (Hide of the Faun), Warrior Head (Grace of the Faun), Warrior Ring (Spirit of the Faun), (Warrior Amulet (Blessing of the Faun).

Note: High Luck and a level 19 Character to make the equipment pieces is the Key.
And you could make it even with a normal (not ascend) level 19 char without high luck but you will need to construct more eternal pieces to get that lucky 6 in Torrent.

The level 19 character is only to make the equipment pieces level 20. If you put equipment pieces level 20 in a level 100 char, when you go to the Arena with the level 100 char you will see that the number in the equipment pieces level 20 dont change, i mean that if the equipment piece level 20 have a 6 in Torrent, it will keep the 6 if you go to the Arena. The only piece this doesnt happens is in the Trophy piece, i mean Trophy pieces should be level 100 to maximize it.

When you make an equipment piece level 100 and go to the arena, the numbers are affected in all the pieces (Trophy numbers in campaign are the same in arena), but if you construct 6 pieces level 20 and go to the arena, the number you see in the campaign are the same in the arena (Equipment pieces will behave like the Trophy, no modifications in the numbers).

Do 6 pieces level 20 (Main Hand lvl 20, Off hand lvl 20, chest lvl 20, head lvl 20, ring lvl 20, necklace lvl 20) and check the numbers, then go with a char (any level char using the 6 pieces level 20) to the arena and all will be :100:% crystal clear (The numbers are the same that you already saw in campaign) . In the arena the system adjust the numbers of the equipment pieces except for pieces level 20.

Equipment level 20 with Torrent 6 in campaign will have Torrent 6 in Arena.

8 Likes

do you mean a character that is level 19 in PVP? you would need at least a level 50 character to get level 100 Eternal Divination so you can get Torrent 20 for a chance for it to be Torrent 6 in PVP. at least that is what I understand from other posts on the subject. umm, but I guess if you are using the lower level character on a map of a high enough floor to get the item of a high enough level when using Dust…

for players who have the Dust to spend, this is a great way to get powered up Legend or Eternal items for use in PVP Builds. @Ariel thanks for sharing this great post!

1 Like

The level 19 character is only to make the equipment pieces level 20. If you put equipment pieces level 20 in a level 100 char, when you go to the Arena with the level 100 char you will see that the number in the equipment pieces level 20 dont change, i mean that if the equipment piece level 20 have a 6 in Torrent, it will keep the 6 if you go to the Arena. The only piece this doesnt happens is in the Trophy piece, i mean Trophy pieces should be level 100 to maximize it.

When you make an equipment piece level 100 and go to the arena, the numbers are affected in all the pieces (Trophy numbers in campaign are the same in arena), but if you construct 6 pieces level 20 and go to the arena, the number you see in the campaign are the same in the arena (Equipment pieces will behave like the Trophy, no modifications in the numbers).

Do 6 pieces level 20 (Main Hand lvl 20, Off hand lvl 20, chest lvl 20, head lvl 20, ring lvl 20, necklace lvl 20) and check the numbers, then go with a char (any level char using the 6 pieces level 20) to the arena and all will be clear (The numbers are the same that you already saw in campaign) . In the arena the system adjust the numbers of the equipment pieces except for pieces level 20.

Equipment level 20 with Torrent 6 in campaign will be Torrent 6 in Arena.

3 Likes

ok, that is top grade description. the only downside for me is 4 of my Characters are 99 already, and I plan on having them all level 99. when I Ascend my last 2 for their second perk, I think I will try the level 19 thing and make a few Arena items for my 3 PVP Characters.

this is great information for players who focus on Battle Arena. and if you accidentally level up your 19 Character, just delete and get it back up to 19 again.

1 Like

I know about the converting eternal divination amulet from wizard to warrior and converting it back to wizard trick. @Mr_Scooty mentioned it somewhere. I find your guide very interesting. Lots to think about. Well done :grinning::sunglasses:

1 Like

:+1: Golem and BadWolf.

1 Like

Nice post @Ariel :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I remember thinking back in my early days what Battle Arena conversions did with items under 100, or even under 20. at the time, I had other goals in the game, so didn’t pursue the idea. of course, PVP wasn’t that big a deal to me at the time either. this information is really good to know and can be very helpful for some players who focus on PVP instead of PVE.

2 Likes

I’ve have bought legend items in bulk for Crystal affixes ( because it’s cheap :sunglasses: ) but I’ve always used my highest level and luckiest characters … Time to think. However as for eternal pets you do need your luckiest characters . And they have to be high enough to speed run floors 400 plus one. But most important is monster boosts active. The last point I cannot stress more. I’ve have bought hours of monster boosts to the point of not being allowed to purchase any more( it’s probably flagged as gambling ). So when you get one free do speed runs 400 plus any level. Watching in game ads are cheap ways to get monster boosts.

2 Likes

Gambling? lol. it could be that, or a concern that someone took your account and is spending money on it, or another concern that a child is using an older siblings or parents money on their game. I think I have read reports on people finding out someone else or a child spent tons of money on a game and got stuck with a ton of debt. if someone files bankruptcy, someone else is out of a lot of money.

I get Legends in blocks of 5 or 10 if I am trying to get one with a Crystal affix. I also think a Lucky Farm Build with Crystalline Set would give better chances for a Crystal Affix. or just have a set of Items with only a ton of Luck and Crystalline Set just for getting Legends from Codex to be Crystal Legends. this could be a cheap thing to do…feel like I just had a good idea.

2 Likes

Well do share your idea @Golem :yum:

1 Like

I did. I am thinking of making a Set of Equipment that is only used when I Dust Legends out of the Codex for Crystal Legends, or Eternal Legends for those who are looking for those.

basically, may as well have Crystalline (6), and Epiphany (5) or higher, +4 All Sets, and however much Luck you need for the new Cap from Epiphany. you don’t even need to use it to Farm, you only equip it when you need a Crystal Legend from the Codex. :sunglasses::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

That’s what I did. Have a few crystalline set items equipped then buy lots of legend and eternal items from codex. It works. No need to test. Just take off any eternalised set gear off because it’s irrelevant. Nadroji will help. :sunglasses: it is a sure fire winner .

2 Likes

But because , as you know , that your limited in which affixes will become Crystal then convert wisely. Leidlers lance is a peculiar example. Block and dodge epic affixes on a MH weapon. :heart_eyes: And obviously the dreaded eternal divination amulet which I avoid using because everyone uses. But I may have to use it.

1 Like

I am refreshing this information for the benefit of the new players and old players, so anyone could know how to work it out easily.

Lately i has seen players been report for 6 skull drag or 6 Torrent in the eternal divination necklace. Having those number isn’t illegal, the 6 means a perfect roll and anyone could obtain it easily by having a level 19 character and buying like 25 eternal divination necklace with it. The only problem is that any action you make in the necklace with a stone, like changing their nature, will erase the talent in the necklace lvl 20 (for the newbies: If you use a character level 19 to make the necklace, the necklace will be level 20).

1 Like

I can’t find the neck :man_facepalming:t2:

Eternal Divination is found past floor 400. Requires at least Mythic 3 difficulty. And your Main Char have to be Wizard. If your hireling is wizard the chance of obtaining the neck will be way harder.

1 Like

If you farming char isn’t Wizard the chance of getting the Eternal Divination Necklace is nearly 0% since the chance of obtain the Eternal Divination Necklace from a Wizard Hireling is like 1% (“Just my appreciation not a fact”) or less.

1 Like

Can i craft it?

Yeah with dust, first you unlock it with the required dust then craft it with the lower dust value needed, best way is just to farm it hehehe

1 Like