Crafting and eternals

I totally understand why the current implementation does not allow eternal items to be crafted, they could become OP very quickly. However, the fact that they can not be crafted what so ever is highly annoying. Some eternal items would be fantastic but are entirely useless because they are a jewelry item with no socket. And then I have gotten eternal items that are fantastic, but have the wrong talent on them. And finally, I have an eternal fate’s travesty…which is fantastic, but it spawned as an item level 93. Which really hinders it’s damage.

I’m not saying they should be fully craftable as I know that is not the intent for eternal items. But they are extremely difficult to attain as it is and then additionally it becomes extremely difficult to find one that is useful.

I would like SOME crafting options, even if it took 10x the crystals to do anything. I do not have a suggestion for exactly how to implement eternal crafting as this is a game design decision, but some options would be better than having 20 useless eternals sitting in my bags.

[quote=“lunix57”]

I would like SOME crafting options, even if it took 10x the crystals to do anything. I do not have a suggestion for exactly how to implement eternal crafting as this is a game design decision, but some options would be better than having 20 useless eternals sitting in my bags.[/quote]

the point of eternals was to refocus on legend items. allowing any semblance of crating this extremely powerful items removes the point of why eternals was implemented in the first place.

if you are having troubles finding eternals, then use the necessary items aka items with eternalized set to find them. eternalized items are relatively easy to find with 650 luck.

Interesting. What difficulty do you play on?

Interesting. What difficulty do you play on?[/quote]

mythic 3 and i have been all over the upper 200+ floors.

Hunter ring helps too! The Mythic monster feat is amazing since you can basically dictate which eternal will drop depending on the floor you choose to kill the monster at.

How?

Sent from my LenovoA3300-GV using Tapatalk

[quote=“McEna”]How?

Sent from my LenovoA3300-GV using Tapatalk[/quote]

Killing epic monster = get legend monsters
Killing legend monsters = get mythic monsters
Killing mythic monsters = Random eternal available from map

Actually I would be okay with one and only one feature :

Once rebirths/ascensions will be implemented : Each rebirth tier reached (lvl 1 to 99) you could turn 1 item into eternal, that would force people to farm their level and would allow a new tier for players (ofc it would be very difficult)

Otherwise, I don’t think crafting eternals would be a good solution :confused: they were made to focus more on legends/eternals than crafted items :dieter:

[quote=“Diieter”]Actually I would be okay with one and only one feature :

Once rebirths/ascensions will be implemented : Each rebirth tier reached (lvl 1 to 99) you could turn 1 item into eternal, that would force people to farm their level and would allow a new tier for players (ofc it would be very difficult)

Otherwise, I don’t think crafting eternals would be a good solution :confused: they were made to focus more on legends/eternals than crafted items :dieter:[/quote]

I have no idea what you are referring to, I’m guessing it’s the new system, but I really like what you are saying and agree with it. I was never trying to say that we should be able to craft eternals easily. Just that there should be SOME kind of way to make my eternal more than useless. Even if it is extremely difficult and a long process like you are saying.

+1 Diieter

Well we talked about it a lot of times, just type “rebirth” or “prestige” on the forum, basically it’s a system like this :

Prestige 0 : Lvl1 to 99, then you can “prestige”, you start lvl 1 of prestige 1, but you keep your stats from prestige 0, so :
Prestige 1 : Lvl1 to 99, again, again and again

Too lazy to explain better, try “tap titan” or “ragnarok online” and you’ll understand :laughing:

It’s gonna be a feature for 1.9.1 (after the arena patch) actually, we talked about it a looooot of times, you won’t have any problem to find the infos about it! (and it’s not a spoil, it’s been “officially” announced months ago :dieter: )

Peace