Cross Over Talent (Wizard)

You do not seem to understand the power of Stealth. It is the best OH special when it comes to end game. It gives you everything you need.[/quote]

• i know how it works. and in his case he needs a very good timing on clicking his skills one after another.[/quote]

Not really. With Deadly Strike, your stealth duration is the exact same as its cooldown. Positionning is more important.

try hold the stealth skill and observe what happen ^___^ you need fast hand to click the stealth and your other skill to survive and to kill in one time heheheā€¦

You youngsters with your fast reflexes have at it.

nice! :wink:

Lol, Iā€™m with you on that one :wink:

Lol, Iā€™m with you on that one :wink:[/quote]

You donā€™t need to be jelous. Fast reflexes wonā€™t help you because you can still die even after activating Stealth. There is like a 0.5s sec delay in the dodge effect so you need to activate stealth pre-emptively. You can see I am covered in the stealth animation even when dead. I wish this did not happen. I am so used to activating skills at the very last second.

1 Like

Lol, Iā€™m with you on that one :wink:[/quote]

I played pong when it first came out. Now I get mad when my wireless controllers run out of juice.

ā€œUnitiesā€

Lol, Iā€™m with you on that one :wink:

You donā€™t need to be jelous. Fast reflexes wonā€™t help you because you can still die even after activating Stealth. There is like a 0.5s sec delay in the dodge effect so you need to activate stealth pre-emptively. You can see I am covered in the stealth animation even when dead. I wish this did not happen. I am so used to activating skills at the very last second.

sometime there happen to me like your expriences Unities mostly in high floor when i a active the stealth then fall meteor hit me i die i dont know what happen?? i think your right there a delay when use the stealthā€¦

and Guys i have other set in my warrior i some pcs of my item not finish :slight_smile:
My Set item called ā€œTotem+Cross Talentā€ heheheā€¦ maybe next week i post my new set :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=ā€œmondy.malupetā€]sometime there happen to me like your expriences Unities mostly in high floor when i a active the stealth then fall meteor hit me i die i dont know what happen?? i think your right there a delay when use the stealthā€¦

and Guys i have other set in my warrior i some pcs of my item not finish :slight_smile:
My Set item called ā€œTotem+Cross Talentā€ heheheā€¦ maybe next week i post my new set :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:[/quote]

Yeah the dodge delay is annoying. :frowning: Also I blame you for making me spend so much gold on pets. XD I want those extra talentsā€¦

Yeah the dodge delay is annoying. :frowning: Also I blame you for making me spend so much gold on pets. XD I want those extra talentsā€¦

its to hard to get the talent in one pet thatā€™s why i insert the talent in my item, and my pet are legend pet Blood Magicā€¦ more on HP and Armor :slight_smile:

and i have some bug here in my itemā€¦ where i can post that bug???

You can list them here, Iā€™ll see them.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

all done :slight_smile: thank you sir Rubick