Crushing Blow and Frostbite

I’m still curious to death of how the calculation/mechanism of damage output from those two godly warrior powers.
How in the dungeon can I have a crit up to 50m, with only 700-800k in dps??

p.s: my frostbite is nearly 500% and my crushing blow is about 20%.

thanks.

Neither frostbite or crushing blow or talents ( that don’t immediately add stats ) are considered in dps calculations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“ichsanization”]I’m still curious to death of how the calculation/mechanism of damage output from those two godly warrior powers.

thanks.[/quote]

Great.

Can you show your gear ? :open_mouth:

[quote=“ichsanization”]I’m still curious to death of how the calculation/mechanism of damage output from those two godly warrior powers.

thanks.[/quote]

Already answered this question days ago (2 weeks?) :imp:
Indeed, as Steiger said, talents not counted in the DPS. Either the skills.

But “maybe” that in the next patch you’re gonna get a tool to check your DPS calculation in function of the skill u’re using (like comet, or meteor, or timewarp) :unamused:

I see a warrior char. W/damage 70,000,000,000B damage they said its crushing blow on high floor 3000+floor what do u think its that a floating damage?

@abrasse : I’m trying to upload it, network service in my country s*cks alot, lol.
@Diieter : beg a pardon if I miss the the post.

No worries, just gimme all of your ingame money :laughing:

1 Like

Like you need it!

1 Like

Like you need it![/quote]

Shhhhh Chris! I’m jew u know! I’ve never enough money :laughing:

And something tells me that w’re gonna need a lot of money for the futures releases :laughing:

Can I get “frostibite” or “ignore resist” by re-rolling item?

Legend items exclusivly, either it would be overpowered, 600% frostbite, tons of damage :laughing:

It is possible to over 600% frostbite.

FIMBULVETR (+4 DEFENDER)
SNOW LION’S ROAR (+ ICEBOUND 4)
EPIC ARMOR (roll ICEBOUND 4)
EPIC HELM (USE ICEBOUND & roll ICEBOUND 4)
EPIC RING (roll ICEBOUND 4)
EPIC AMULET (roll ICEBOUND 4)

TOTAL: ICEBOUND 44 = ADD 220% FROSTBITE

If you roll the frostbite on FIMBULVETR and SNOW LION’S ROAR to 100,

the frostbite will become : 200% x (1 + 2.2) = 640 %

If you also roll CRUSHING BLOW on armor, helm, ring & amulet… :open_mouth:

Yah but i was talking about epix items crafted by players
Legends items have fixed affixes, and some don’t increase the dps, so even if you’re getting 6 parts with frostbite, it’ll be kinda balanced =)

May be my poor presentation make you misunderstanding. I never say that it will increase the dps.

You said that it would be overpowered if frostbite on six part so I just think about a method to acheive 600% frostbite

Icebound can be got by re rolling epic item and the two weapons are legend item which fixed frostbite & (defender/icebound) on it.

My bad, I made a mistake, when I said “600% frostbite would be overpowered”, I was talking about “if we could roll them on epic items”
But u’re right for the rest =)

ignore resist = no
frostbite = you can surely get Icebound talent which is +frostbite dmg

(you obviously meant enchanting and not re-rolling;)

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407168136.593701.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407168151.495130.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407168160.795778.jpg[/attachment]

101M critical ? nice one, warrior seems to be a strong class when well built =)

Nice @.@!

Sadly nerf for the upper limit of frostbite. My icebound helm totally become rubbish. :blush: :imp: