Crystal Affixes!

I have few questions regarding Crystal affixes and Obsidian crystal stone. Before questions im Floor 255 EP7 Wiz.

When does (what floor) Obsidian Crystal has even lowest chance to drop and when does it have moderate chance (like 10%?)? I had Legendary maps with 400+ crystal rarity with no luck.

Do legendary items have chance to roll a teal affix and does it affect by floor? Or is it only possible by Obsidian crystal?

[quote=“Zole19”]I have few questions regarding Crystal affixes and Obsidian crystal stone. Before questions im Floor 255 EP7 Wiz.

When does (what floor) Obsidian Crystal has even lowest chance to drop and when does it have moderate chance (like 10%?)? I had Legendary maps with 400+ crystal rarity with no luck.

Do legendary items have chance to roll a teal affix and does it affect by floor? Or is it only possible by Obsidian crystal?[/quote]
It is possible to loot a legendary item with crystal affix, but the only way you can get it otherwise is by Obsidian. After 1.7 i have found about 3k legends and still haven’t found any with crystal affix yet :laughing: , but it is possible normaly.
Crystal drop is random. Does not have any difference the floor you play ( after lvl 100 ) as far as i know. I have found a Ruby ep1 lvl 101. Legend map bonus is only for the Cartographer chest i think and i’m also dissapointed from the loot in it…

Ive found an amethyst on floor 101 ep8. But yes it’s possible to find one on floor 100, it’s just astronomically unlikely. If you get one I’d suggest buying a lotto ticket

Ps. You have a 500% better chance finding one from a legendary map, With maxed affix.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

[quote=“SHAY”][quote=“Zole19”]I have few questions regarding Crystal affixes and Obsidian crystal stone. Before questions im Floor 255 EP7 Wiz.

Do legendary items have chance to roll a teal affix and does it affect by floor? Or is it only possible by Obsidian crystal?[/quote]
It is possible to loot a legendary item with crystal affix, but the only way you can get it otherwise is by Obsidian. After 1.7 i have found about 3k legends and still haven’t found any with crystal affix yet :laughing: , but it is possible normaly.
Crystal drop is random. Does not have any difference the floor you play ( after lvl 100 ) as far as i know. I have found a Ruby ep1 lvl 101. Legend map bonus is only for the Cartographer chest i think and i’m also dissapointed from the loot in it…[/quote]

Speaking of which… just hit 1k legends found and I’ve gotten no crystal items after 1.7, obtained 2 in 1.6.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for all the info i guess ill just keep farming :smile:

better make one by using heroic feats rather than getting one by drops… :laughing: