Crystal and Mythstone Farming Tips and Tricks

[quote=“cyberjuba”]
Before uninstalling, I was at 383 M3.

But my point was getting better legend equipment to reach at least the 100th floor and with that it would be easy to reach 200th.

After that we need to start changing the equipment with crystals and start thinking on performance. I guess that on 800+ you’ve got to have a build with lots of max status and crystal enchanting to keep going and the difficulty of the floor will not matter regarding getting better equipments as it was on lower levels.[/quote]

i barely feel any damage at my floor 300s and i’ve practically ditched my defense saved for permafrost and faun’s gifts. what i do have is a lot of movespeed, 50 dodge and 25% block. my performance is solely based on the fact on avoiding the damage as much as possible

at higher levels, any legend item you get is set at its possible max level. this may not be that important but given that eternal legends can only be changed in element or nature, you have to aim high in finding such strong items.

It was mentioned somewhere that you have to restart from 200 and change difficulty to get the map difficulty to change, but I’ve noticed if I’m on M3, buy a map that is labeled M3, then swap to M2 and open the map, pause the game and it says I am on M2 of that map.

Is this a bug? Is the map still really on M3?

Whatever difficulty you started with, that’ll be your map’s difficulty regardless of what’s been written there.

It is a visual bug that seems to have been fixed for version 1.9.

I found that when starting out the best thing to do was just stick with the difficulty that allowed for fastest clear speed. Only after picking up enough dps to near instakill the next level would I move up a difficulty level. Make sure your affixes and abilities synergize and it’ll happen. I’m currently tearing through mythic 3 and I don’t have all those crazy mythics and eternals that ppl might say you need.

As for actual crystal farming, my strat might not have been the best but I don’t like increased item drop, it feels redundant, if I have more dps I’ll clear maps faster and get more items anyway. If I lose dps to gain item drops, I’ll get the same amount of items but everything will feel slower. Unless you can magically clear mythic 3 at the same speed while wearing bad gear. And then the crazy vets start posting their b.I.s magic find eternals and nadrojis…

But what map mostly dropping master mythstone?

Please refrain from necro posting. The best thing to do is ask on question thread.

This thread is outdated as of patch 2.1

1 Like