Crystal and Mythstone Storage

I would like to see a dedicated stash for each, one that even if you have all 20 slots filled, you can still add more of the same item, rather than nothing being able to be added. Example, I have each crystal… all 20 slots filled, and i get another calcite, i would still be able to add it to the other calcites in my stash.
Instead of instead of being called a bag or a stash, these dedicated ones might be called “Crystals” and “Mythstones” and anything picked up would go straight to the applicable area. (I store all my crystals and mythstones in the stashes so all my characters can draw as needed). My OCD tendencies have them set in the right order, except my obsidians are in another stash, just so I can add found crystals to the right stash.

Its going to be in 1.9

[quote=“RealTwisted”]I would like to see a dedicated stash for each, one that even if you have all 20 slots filled, you can still add more of the same item, rather than nothing being able to be added. Example, I have each crystal… all 20 slots filled, and i get another calcite, i would still be able to add it to the other calcites in my stash.
Instead of instead of being called a bag or a stash, these dedicated ones might be called “Crystals” and “Mythstones” and anything picked up would go straight to the applicable area. (I store all my crystals and mythstones in the stashes so all my characters can draw as needed). My OCD tendencies have them set in the right order, except my obsidians are in another stash, just so I can add found crystals to the right stash.[/quote]

Done. :smile:

As Steigerbox said since weeks, it will be brought ingame at the next patch