CRYSTALS/Good ITEMS

What floor can i find the ultra rare crystals And some good legend items and also eternal items?

All crystals can be found on any floor. For each 100 floors, crystal rarity of drops increase by 1 (ie. A diamond drop becomes a larimar). This works up to floor 500 (+5 rarity) and remains at +5 for all floors after. Another great ways to get ultra rare crystals is convert crystal/eternal legend items for 500k+ gold. Lastly you can buy the Jasper when it appears in the shop for 5.4 mil gold and get a random crystal from Topaz up to obsidian (I believe this is the crystal range).
As for getting crystal/eternal legend items, increase item drops and luck on your character and their hireling, have the appropriate ascension perk on your character that increases their drop rates by 300%, equip your main character with Crystaline and Eternalized set affixed items. You can also focus your effort on defeating epic or better monsters for both drops, and achievements which eventually spawn legend and mythic monsters for a guaranteed eternal legend drop.

Anyone else feel free to add if I’ve missed anything.

1 Like

Oh! And the old fashioned, expensive way. Convert crystals at great gold expense.

1 Like

Thanks man for the great Information!!! :smiley: :smile:

1 Like