Crytals and mythstones

Hi guys just want 2 ask how can u farm alot of crystals i mean like 20 jaspers and 10 obsi i can see myself not in that league yet and im on floor 250… is normal??? I mean i saw a thread where u should keep saphhire and not convert it… but how can i get rare crystals without spending 5m or finishing a feat??? Will rare crystal drop at higher floors???

Sorry to break it out to ya, but aside from being lucky as ____ while exploring dungeons, there’s just no way in hell to obtain such crystals more easily without spending 5.4 million each for a guaranteed chance. Hell, even if I buy those very often, I can only get those cringeworthy bottom end of the deal that is Jasper or Zircon most of the time. There’s no getting around that.

Item Drops% affixes help in increasing the amount of items—including crystals. That doesn’t even guarantee something but if you get more chances for something so absurdly difficult to obtain, why not? Think of it as adding two or more additional lottery tickets, in addition to just one you initially have :laughing:

If you’re asking how to earn CS/MS faster, see this

If you’re talking about tip/trick to convert CS, see this.

You may get Jasper to Ruby from buying high level cs from Merchant with 5M gold. You need to kill fast with less death so that you can get lot of drop of crystal, mythstones and gold. 650 in gold find and 200 in item drop.

I play Dungeon Quest in tablet and mobile phone. It seems using phone can sometime get drop that make me suprised

[quote=“prosper”]
You may get Jasper to Ruby from buying high level cs from Merchant with 5M gold. [/quote]

obsidian has been bought on the merchant for 5m

[quote=“solkyro”][quote=“prosper”]
You may get Jasper to Ruby from buying high level cs from Merchant with 5M gold. [/quote]

obsidian has been bought on the merchant for 5m[/quote]

True. One day i got 3 obsidians from merchant. Lucky phase. But highest i got from converting crystals was ruby.

[color=#333333]You know, I find it very funny that people (myself included) never care to search their questions before asking… Yes, I’m guilty of it too, but I’ll just say this: If it sounds like a dumb question, don’t ask it. That will probably make a lot of people happier[/color]

Sorry for the rant, but that’s my thoughts on the matter.

Anyway, you get higher CS/MS from a couple of different ways:

1. Being lucky
  2. Merchant sometimes
  3. Converting up
  4. Some of the feats give rare ms/cs

There’s different ways, but here’s
how I farm

The greatest crystal drop to me on floor is an obsidian crystal. I play dungeon quest 2 to 3 hours a day and I begin to get one Jasper crystal per day after I start to use Crystalline(5) weapon.

prosper, where did you find the Crystalline(5) weapon?

It can drop past floor 350. Look legendex last page.

It can drop past floor 350. Look legendex last page.[/quote]

I see, thanks!