CS and map scrolls

I noticed that at least two crystals work on scrolls. You can add affixes and reroll, but that’s about it. The thing is, the bonuses are fixed and don’t recalculate. Sure, you can take a boring map with a 30% drop bonus and add stuff to make it an epic map… But it’ll still be 30%. If like to see that change. I like you can’t remove the parts you don’t like (I hate skyfall BTW), but I’d like to see it give me credit for making it harder.

That’s a known bug but didn’t get scheduled to fix for 1.7, so hopefully after thst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one, you can indeed do that. Never noticed :smile:

try magic enemies + packs it’s cool…

Heh. That’s why I’d make a great addition to the beta test team. I don’t just think outside the box, I’m two houses down the street… :smile:

And to clarify, I don’t see it as a bug that you can use crystals on maps, only that it doesn’t recalculate the difficulty. I’d still like to be able to modify maps with crystals…

+1 guaranteed to get a half a million or more gold plus lots of cs/ms

+1 guaranteed to get a half a million or more gold plus lots of cs/ms[/quote]

+1 as well, 300% pack size times 300% magic enemies is like hitting the jackpot.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

+1 guaranteed to get a half a million or more gold plus lots of cs/ms[/quote]

+1 as well, 300% pack size times 300% magic enemies is like hitting the jackpot.

Not me, this is how xmarks got the 1st rank at ep floor, he was disenchanting scrolls to get 0 affixes and climb ladder easily :confused:

Yeah, but I started this thread saying that I agreed with not being able to disenchant scrolls. Only that I’d like to get credit for making them harder

Awarded to Bole Aganja for making maps harder by using MS

Credit enough for ya :wink:

Thanks jester!

Actually, I meant I’d like to see the bonuses the scroll gives you reflect the fact I’ve added 4 affixes to it.

[quote=“Bole Aganja”]Thanks jester!

Actually, I meant I’d like to see the bonuses the scroll gives you reflect the fact I’ve added 4 affixes to it.[/quote]

Lol I knew that :wink:

Actually, I meant I’d like to see the bonuses the scroll gives you reflect the fact I’ve added 4 affixes to it.[/quote]

+1

+1