Curious Questions

1. Was wondering if the floor level affects the rarity of CS/MS dropped by mobs. Like at level 20 MS is unlocked but would it drop low level MS like how equips work versus floor 200? Or does the rarity of those types of items are based on your luck stat solely?

2. Is there a full list of all the MS’s listed by rarity with a description of their effects like the one the devs posted for CS?

3. Is there a list of legendary affixes out there like there used to be in the guide forum a while back? Hopefully updated with all the possible affixes per each item category? Asking for this because I want to theory craft before I dive into enchanting and rolling out items. I want to know what’s possible. Also, not sure how Amber and Jasper works exactly :confused: can someone please explain it through an example?

4. For Sapphire, when it says “in the same available affix pool” does it mean that if the affix is rare then the newly rolled affix can only be rare? And epic will be epic, legendary will be legendary, etc.?

1. As long as you’re on floor 100+, the drop rate will be the same. That’s why some player spend time on lower floors to farm CS/MS faster.

2. Here you go

3. Sapphire only work for normal and epic affixes for now. For example, you have +5000 HP (epic affix), after you apply Sapphire you’ll get a random epic affix.

[quote=“zzvilzz”]1. As long as you’re on floor 100+, the drop rate will be the same. That’s why some player spend time on lower floors to farm CS/MS faster.

1. Here you go

2. Sapphire only work for normal and epic affixes for now. For example, you have +5000 HP (epic affix), after you apply Sapphire you’ll get a random epic affix.[/quote]

For MS#19, what’s the difference between Extra Attack Chance and Multi-Attack?

BTW thanks for helping answer my curiosity :smiley:

[quote=“tyteaz”][quote=“zzvilzz”]1. As long as you’re on floor 100+, the drop rate will be the same. That’s why some player spend time on lower floors to farm CS/MS faster.

1. Here you go

2. Sapphire only work for normal and epic affixes for now. For example, you have +5000 HP (epic affix), after you apply Sapphire you’ll get a random epic affix.[/quote]

BTW thanks for helping answer my curiosity :smiley:[/quote]

Extra attack chance : chance to do extra attack not 100%

Multi attack : 100% to do extra attack.

These 2 affix can stack. [emoji16]

[quote=“illuriouz”][quote=“tyteaz”][quote=“zzvilzz”]1. As long as you’re on floor 100+, the drop rate will be the same. That’s why some player spend time on lower floors to farm CS/MS faster.

1. Here you go

BTW thanks for helping answer my curiosity :smiley:[/quote]

Extra attack chance : chance to do extra attack not 100%

Multi attack : 100% to do extra attack.

These 2 affix can stack. [emoji16][/quote]

Just looked it up in the guides and read through Steiger’s awesome Affix list:

Extra Attack Chance - gives a % change to do an extra attack dealing 100% damage

Multi Attack - ensures an extra attack but at 50% damage

Yea i miss out the 50% dmg. My bad