Daily Rewards event

I seen may games have a common online feature which allow you to get daily rewards, is it possible for this game to have daily reward too? How about a special event that have a custom map(from developer) with special rewards? :stuck_out_tongue:

Question: What do you think should the daily reward will be?

start from me

Day 1 & 2: normal crystal/mythstone reward
Day 3 & 4: magic crystal/mythstone reward
Day 5 & 6: rare crystal/mythstone reward
Day 7: epic crystal/mythstone reward

Special Day: Special Legend/ Eternal/ Crystal/ Mythic Set item reward

*Special Item: Only obtainable from event

Unnecessary fluff. The gameplay itself is enough for me.

IKR but many ppl complain about feat ā€œnerfā€ after 1.8 updates ā€¦ hmph

I guess some ppl dun wan spend soo much ā€œtimeā€ on games :confused:

The feats before 1.8 that give you +2 to each ms and cs really help a lot. That obisian stone can boost so much in dps and survival ability. Epic affix help so much in modifying item.

To be honest . we should be asking the developers to come out new item or new things for ways to improve the game. not by asking a increase in the drop-rate of a supposedly ā€œover-power thingsā€ that gets you to immortality within days of playing.

ā€œMany peopleā€ complained? google playstore has record over 1million downloads. but i donā€™t see 500k complains about 1.8 :unamused:

Is it because the game has map that doesnā€™t restricts you on how many floors you can attained, and at the same time with increased difficulty each floor that current ā€œDrop itemā€ canā€™t handle, thus pushing people to gem hunting?
**If thatā€™s the case all the more we should ask developers to balance the things out with new item or another way. Reason being Crystal item can only satisfied you so much, maybe till floor 10k and you will start to ask for more powerful stuff? increase stats?

Better yet give u Infinite MS/CS. save you the trouble to hunt for them. So that the ā€œmany pplā€ can concentrate on ā€œtrying out new buildā€ , " getting to floor infinity" ?
so if you want that kind of stuff. Dont bother complain. Reverse Engineering net you the best and fastest result . :sunglasses:

As nice as it would be to have freebie stuff like that, I very much enjoy the pure slate thatā€™s presented. The lack of the daily rewards is actually more incentive to come back than a daily reward is. The premise being that, once you lose a day, you have to come back again the next to get stuff. Once the daily reward chain is broken, a player has much less incentive to collect the daily reward. Which means less likely to get back into the game.

Whereas no daily rewards means that everybody focuses their attention on the game itself. Pick it up once a week and donā€™t feel bad about missing out on potential rewards that other games with daily rewards do pump out. That, right there, is something I really enjoy about the game. I can pick it up whenever I want and not be told Iā€™m missing out for not loading the app every day.

Thereā€™s another game I play, a browser game, thatā€™s been going on for several years. The daily bonuses have reached a point where itā€™s a grind just to get all the daily prep bonuses before even getting into the game. The fewer steps to get down and dirty and up and running to get into the game the better.

These kind of rewards is already something I asked to Steiger and is on the ā€œmaybeā€ list.
Canā€™t tell how, when or where itā€™ll happen but itā€™s somewhere in the deep mind of Steiger :unamused:

Anyway nice idea, and Iā€™m not saying that because I already had it, oh waitā€¦ :mrgreen:

[quote=ā€œDiieterā€]These kind of rewards is already something I asked to Steiger and is on the ā€œmaybeā€ list.
Canā€™t tell how, when or where itā€™ll happen but itā€™s somewhere in the deep mind of Steiger :unamused:

Anyway nice idea, and Iā€™m not saying that because I already had it, oh waitā€¦ :mrgreen:[/quote]

wait what?? :open_mouth: alrite then end of argument, is gonna happen :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=ā€œRider of Darkā€]As nice as it would be to have freebie stuff like that, I very much enjoy the pure slate thatā€™s presented. The lack of the daily rewards is actually more incentive to come back than a daily reward is. The premise being that, once you lose a day, you have to come back again the next to get stuff. Once the daily reward chain is broken, a player has much less incentive to collect the daily reward. Which means less likely to get back into the game.

Whereas no daily rewards means that everybody focuses their attention on the game itself. Pick it up once a week and donā€™t feel bad about missing out on potential rewards that other games with daily rewards do pump out. That, right there, is something I really enjoy about the game. I can pick it up whenever I want and not be told Iā€™m missing out for not loading the app every day.

Thereā€™s another game I play, a browser game, thatā€™s been going on for several years. The daily bonuses have reached a point where itā€™s a grind just to get all the daily prep bonuses before even getting into the game. The fewer steps to get down and dirty and up and running to get into the game the better.[/quote]

+1

[quote=ā€œvironlawckā€][quote=ā€œDiieterā€]These kind of rewards is already something I asked to Steiger and is on the ā€œmaybeā€ list.

Anyway nice idea, and Iā€™m not saying that because I already had it, oh waitā€¦ :mrgreen:[/quote]

wait what?? :open_mouth: alrite then end of argument, is gonna happen :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

Actually, I wrote my text this way to not claim that itā€™ll happen or not, just to mention the fact that the idea already got submitted to steiger :unamused:

Hahaha ya i know what you mean :wink: