Damage Bug

[color=#FFBF00]I keep coming across this bug when I fight Rare Enemies, I do damage to them but it never shows there stats bar (affixes etc.) so i never know what they have. How can I fix this issue?[/color]

Hi, thank you for your bug report. May I know which weapon and class you have? :smile:

Targeting an enemy allows you to see affixes on him and his HP bar. In some cases, you can’t target an enemy. Most people don’t notice this unless they run into a tough enemy and they realize that you can’t see his HP bar.
Anyway, this bug happen pretty random and no one knows what causes this. That’s why it’s hard to fix :smile:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]Targeting an enemy allows you to see affixes on him and his HP bar. In some cases, you can’t target an enemy. Most people don’t notice this unless they run into a tough enemy and they realize that you can’t see his HP bar.
Anyway, this bug happen pretty random and no one knows what causes this. That’s why it’s hard to fix :smile:[/quote]
[color=#FFBF00]Ok then that’s to bad thanks anyways![/color]

[quote=“Wind Returns”][quote=“zzvilzz”]Targeting an enemy allows you to see affixes on him and his HP bar. In some cases, you can’t target an enemy. Most people don’t notice this unless they run into a tough enemy and they realize that you can’t see his HP bar.
Anyway, this bug happen pretty random and no one knows what causes this. That’s why it’s hard to fix :smile:[/quote]
[color=#FFBF00]Ok then that’s to bad thanks anyways![/color][/quote]
almost all the time when i found blue/ice colour(like ice debuff) carthographer cant be be target. but that not a problem when i build wizard sky faller… meteor ram everywhere… most of skill not working on him. but meteor work nicely