Detailed questions for the dev

Firstly I’d like to thank you for this awesome game. This old school gamer has missed this genre of game. I love having a game similar to the diablo franchise available on mobile, wish I’d found you sooner :smile: keep the upgrades coming, it’s amazing you keep improving what’s already great.

I’ve been searching forums for some answers to more specific questions but have had no luck. Hoping someone can help…

I know there are class specific Affixes, but are there Affixes which will only show up on rings Helms, or any other item type?

Do higher level crystals and mythstones have better probability of dropping in higher level dungeons or on different skill levels?

Is rerolling Affixes and their values dependent on the skill level of the dungeon you use the crystals in? Or just by item level and quality, max value by magic epic legend etc?

Are there any intentions to raise the player level cap above 99? Or maybe once at 99 experience goes towards heroic skills?

Is there a heroic skill point cap?

I have a few suggestions as well:

-rare drop consumable items that give player power/health/mana points or buffs.
-inventory reset button for the merchant with a 10,000 gold cost.
-merchant experience from transactions for levels that improve luck of transactions or cost of items.
-all pets should collect gold.
-crystals and mythstones should have their own inventory or stash.
-tnt Affixes on maps are a waste. I usually just buy another map.
-show the shrine enchantment value such as “+50 item drop rate”, and do away with experience shrine above dungeon level 200.
-please fix item names and descriptions from being cut off. I can’t see some nature’s, and some skill and affix descriptions trail off.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi, and welcome to the forum :smile:

Yes, patch 1.8.1 will include the redesigned legends, some legends will have unique affixes which can’t be obtain by applying crystal.

As long as you’re on floor 100+ you have chance to get any kind of crystal/mythstone. But if you’re talking about how to increase the drop rate of crystal/mythstone, that’s another story. You can check this:

No, it only depends on item level/quality and luck.

Yes, the Dev already have plans on a Rebirth system, but it takes time to develop the feature. They’re still considering about the bonuses you can get as you rebirth.

Yes, it’s capped at 99

Thanks for the reply and answers!

Regarding CS/MS, so if I were hunting with the same gear on level 101, 200, or 600 the probability of a drop being Obsidian is The same?

[quote=“Stryder”]Thanks for the reply and answers!

Regarding CS/MS, so if I were hunting with the same gear on level 101, 200, or 600 the probability of a drop being Obsidian is The same?[/quote]
Yes sir.

Also… i think merchant resets after you kill guardian at end of level (this might have just changed)…

Pets are on a to-do list somewhere (details very vague)

I ignore tnt… dont even notice it at 200%. Blood magic + plagued + permafrost and some other stuff… that and skyfal is just graphics to me :slight_smile:

There are new sets now for cs and ms drop rarities, as well as rare legends…

Oh, check the vendor… there’s a few rare goodies now.