Detecting the game hackers

I highly suggest that the developers should do something to those who uses game hack such as gold, free slot, accessorries…the developers should not allow the stupid game hackers to upload their accounts to the server…[emoji113] [emoji106]

agreed

Like fo real… 3b hero points? Please just add kind of like a log that tracks gold gains per level done and if thers a huge jump, like 60x30k, just delete their accounts unless they can prove not guilty…

this. is. AWESOME!

[quote=“shutnic”]Like fo real… 3b hero points? Please just add kind of like a log that tracks gold gains per level done and if thers a huge jump, like 60x30k, just delete their accounts unless they can prove not guilty…

this. is. AWESOME![/quote]

Then they will add smaller chunks, until they have all the gold they need. :smile: There’s almost always workarounds.

Sadly there’s no easy way to detect Memory hacking cheaters, unless we change our whole save system. This would take awhile to do in a way where it doesn’t affect gameplay too much, and we’re not about to make the game worse to stop hacking.

For now, when someone lets me know, i’ll gladly mark an account as cheating if it’s obvious from their game stats. They will be marked ‘cheater’ and their account will no longer appear on the leaderboards.

Ok that’s good…well I’m one a of an admin in a DQ group…whoever I found that their accounts been save to the server and their using game hacks…I’ll post it here so that you may know…hehehe…been hooked up to this game since last year…more power and keep it up! I’m one of the players in the leaderboards…hehehe…

I like what the developers did on the newest version…you can’t log-in to the server if the version of your DQ is still older versions…hehehe…you must update your DQ version before you can log-in to the server…especially with the 1.4.4 bug on removing enchant of maps…hahaha