Diablo 2 Inspiration

BTW. For all you iOS users out there, just found a retro hack n slash isometric RPG that has obvious similarities to Diablo games. Exiled Kingdoms. Free DL then 1 time purchase for full version, no constant IAP! Been toying around with it a few days. Pretty good game. They are planning to add content frequently. Large non-linear world.

http://toucharcade.com/2016/11/30/exiled-kingdoms-rpg-review/

:+1::smile:

1 Like

Downloading now! Looks fun a little like baulders gate iah tho

Mage and minion : eterniumis a really good one. Its all off line and no pvp tho has not been able to suck me in like DQ did at ones point

1 Like

IKR haha it’s one of them. good graphics and storyline. sad to say no PVP

check back again this reply when saw the 3.0 announcement :grin:

Didn’t know I could get recognised by such big people :blush:

Also so nice u guys can keep up with PoE progression with 3.0 too :grinning:

Well done sir!

Destined die? See where the game stands now :smirk:

As long the game doesn’t go Pay2Win should be fine, in fact will be much BETTER than what DIABLO should had been :grinning:

Diablo 2 LOD (Lord Of Destruction) My favorite rpg games. Ive played in different servers Russian Server, WOB, and Arreat Summit. Sorc is my favorite( orb sorc) i iuse in pvp,

1 Like

Me too bro :slight_smile: Bone Necromancer user here :smile:

I mean, look at the corpses of the many online-only games… but yeah, PoE seems strong for now.
But who knows what could happen in the future, Pay2Win is always around the corner. O_o’

Many online only games suffer from the same death. Servers go down or closed down. It definitely sucks that a game you once played will never be played again. I had many examples.

Meanwhile offline games with an option of online stay alive for as long as possible and ever. Even better with offline only games.

1 Like

truedat bro :slight_smile: