Golem and Badwolfs SEVEN DEADLY SINS pvp build for all characters ( our build created as new players)

You guys all crack me up with your brainstorming. :smile:

Most is still all over my head but I enjoy reading and trying to figure it out. I’m starting to learn things from it here and there. Thank you for sharing all of your builds it’s really exciting!

4 Likes

Having a trip down memory lane to my newbie days :heart_eyes: @Golem I can’t believe it’s nearly two years ago. :astonished:

1 Like

I have kind of thought of making a SDS Farm Build, but at a later date. I have my eyes on another type of Farm Build at the moment. plan on using items from a few older Builds that I got bored with.

2 Likes

@Golem hope you are well. I’ve not heard from you since the coronavirus lockdown months ago. I’ve not been playing. I hope we will bounce ideas off each other again .

3 Likes

I dedicate this thread to @Golem. Should he return it’s “Welcome back friend”. I dropped giving back handed compliments. I’ve mellowed

2 Likes

@dickwad Now i have two merlin imps for SDS.

2 Likes

thx @dickwad i can finally get back into the forum, but my time is limited on my side, but even a little bit a day is better than not getting on at all.

3 Likes

Welcome back @Golem. Nice to hear your okay. Lots of changes on DQ. I’ve been virtually in isolation since april. Not working but still getting paid.

3 Likes