Dickwads diary update

10 months I’ve been trying to optimize my chances of finding it. Given up.

2 Likes

Ok, not trying to rub it in or anything prideful like that, just thought y’all would like to see this elusive pet.

2 Likes

BTW, ive never used the nadroji set in my farming build when i found the imp. Not sure if that helps y’all or not.

1 Like

Elusiveness yes. I created a pvp proc build based on 6 items. The 7th while fun would have left me in mythic league.

2 Likes

I’m told you can get 5000000 gold per floor if you craft correctly

2 Likes

I’d like to get that much gold per floor.

I get close to 1 million per floor, but i spend more than that turning epic gear into crystals, and eternals into dust, so if i buy 1 billion gold for $20, it lasts me about 3 weeks of gameplay.

But spending money on this game helps the devs, i think.

1 Like

Ask @ObiWanKenobi

3 Likes

Turn eternals into crystals. Legends into dust. Dust into eternal. Eternal into crystals. Sell everything else

4 Likes

You need epic drops for cash conversation. Set your pick up options to epic.

3 Likes

I consider @Golem one of the best player’s ever.

2 Likes

haha, I just like having fun in DQ like @dickwad and everyone else. of course, I did get up to Division 5 in Eternal League, and I don’t think very many players have gotten that far. :sunglasses: it’s so cool to be in the top 5 Divisions in Eternal League. :innocent: :triumph:

3 Likes

I got to division 4 eternal but I’ve slipped because I’ve been speed running enslavers for days. Div 8. Need to sort that out

3 Likes
3 Likes

A twenty minutes pvp slogathon and I’m back. I’m sharing renowned company too

3 Likes

I’m not very competitive. If I see another rare reward chest i will scream. Guess I’m lazy too @Golem :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have been saving the few chests I get to convert them to the next tier chest. but it gets expensive.

2 Likes

I have made it to division 2 eternal league, but have now dropped down to division 4.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I don’t really know what is happening in Eternal League, but a few months ago, I stopped fighting in the Arena, and just checked my rankings every few weeks. my 1v1 was always in Eternal League Division 10 for about 3 months, I think, and just a few days ago, when I checked my ranking, I saw I was in Division 2 of Eternal League. still there as of lunch time today. I am afraid to see what my Character is wearing, because I have changed my gears a few times since I was last in the Arena. I am thinking there are a lot of new players in DQ Battle Arena, and that is why I moved up without doing anything. soon I will have a PVP Wizard with a PVP Build, so until then, I will just let my PVE Farm Wizard have fun in the Arena while I work hard at farming in PVE.
Edit: I just had a thought, it could be I am now in Division 12 of Eternal League, because my Rating is in the 800’s. I was just looking at Indy’s post right before mine, and saw his rating was in the 1500’s, so now I don’t feel so cool anymore. :confused:

1 Like

Golem, you’re still cool, just not “as cool” as others. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like