Dickwads pvp advice for beginners

Allow one eternal item per build . Never an eternal weapon. Pay close attention to natures and talents

I disagree with no eternal weapons. Ever tried Fate’s Travesty as an eternal? It’s pretty good, esp. if we are aiming this advice towards beginners in the arena.

He means as a rule of thumb, if you really really know what your doing then its not too bad, but more often than not, its best to avoid eternal weapons… i mean the eternal obsidian daggers went round quite a bit

I’ve been experimenting with both characters having angelic pets to mutually heal each other

Two high regen characters with normal legend angelic pets. It’s good

Then chuck in sanctuary on your weaker but most destructive character with blood magic , permafrost bonus, druidic bonus and equality. You have a two man army. Often the hireling out lives you and finishes the match. All hireling summons are transferred to the remaining summoner in 2 summoners pvp build.

@Golem summoners are the way :slight_smile: The question is do you use say apocalypse or just stick a couple of summon furies procs on gear

Apocalypse. And summoners is easy to counter with reactor set

to be honest, I consider Summon Builds difficult, so I don’t use them. but I like the concept of them…having Minions going out and causing havoc amongst your enemies while hanging back and giving support. basically, I would be making a dual Build, Minion and Minion Support (support is separate from Affixes, Talents, and Skills that affect Minions directly, like using a Staff with 20-40 points in Comet to help Minions with ranged support while staying out of range of the fight.) but the Dual Spiritmancer with 2 Angelic Pets set up is a good idea. how about one Spiritmancer with Apocalypse and the other with the Furies.

While legend procs are rubbish in pvp unless stacked or on an eternal item, summon furies do seem more reliable . So maybe

the only reason I thought of the summons on separate Spiritmancers was space considerations, which is at a premium on PVP builds.

@Ircher you can add powerful attacks on mythic upon weapon. So save them for mythic affixes.
So choose one eternal item to suit your build. Check out rings , necklaces and armour. Jasper them from other classes and see what happens