Dickwads simple guides to using apocalypse in pvp

Best used on ranged attacks regardless of character class. Good examples are whirling blades, throw sword etc. It’s not rocket science

Mr. Dickwads, may I suggest creating a single “simple guides” post on the forum?

Its not very amusing to flood the forum with “Dickwads simple guide to this” and “Dickwads simple guide to that” posts, if you get what I mean…

Now for the Apocalypse guide, Im not a fan of Apocalypse affix and some players dont either maybe because they dont fully understood the skill. Can you give certain information as to what that affix is and what it does as well as why Ranged attacks work best with it…

This is a guide afterall, you are guiding players about what tricks you’ve learned in the game…

1 Like

Ranged attacks mean that your summons are up and running before you even come in contact with the opponent. There is little point in them in them appearing in close combat as your more likely to be dead before they actually do anything. I heed your suggestions btw

1 Like

Thank you Mr. Dickwad for cooperating and for the answer…

Im not really incharge here in the forums but I tend to aid anyone here who needed help like you who will be scolded by the admins if you ever flood the forums haha…

Also, I would like to add that Wiz are best candidates to use Apocalypse because of synergies with Summon Minion and The large Minion, keeps a one large horde for the enemies to look out for…

2 Likes

It works surprisingly well on roques too (if they avoid blinkstrike)

1 Like