Dictionary Feat

I can’t complete the dictionary feat. It’s stuck one short of complete. I have a sneaking suspicion that this is related to the fact that Tip #1 and #2 are the same.

That said, perhaps this feat is worth reconsidering. It’s tedious, the dictionary isn’t descriptive enough to give useful information to a new player, and anyone in their right mind is just gonna tap through as quickly as they can.

Read viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2196

…and? It’s a bug, which I reported in the Bug Reports subsection of the forum. You got a problem with that? Or perhaps there is some fix hidden deep within that thread, you pointed me there out of helpfulness, and my obtuse ass can’t see it? Or you think I should be engaging in general discussion generally, because I’m such a charming fellow (I’m not)? I’m just trying to find a reason for that link that doesn’t boil down to “Ocenyx enjoys wasting peoples’ time”.

It’s a known bug. There isn’t a “fix”, but the developers know about it and it will most likely be fixed with the next update. This is perhaps the bug that I’ve seen reported on here, so you have lots of company.

…and? It’s a bug, which I reported in the Bug Reports subsection of the forum. You got a problem with that? Or perhaps there is some fix hidden deep within that thread, you pointed me there out of helpfulness, and my obtuse ass can’t see it? Or you think I should be engaging in general discussion generally, because I’m such a charming fellow (I’m not)? I’m just trying to find a reason for that link that doesn’t boil down to “Ocenyx enjoys wasting peoples’ time”.[/quote]

…and blasting off people just because you missed out on a measly amount of heroic points is any better? Watch out, we have a genius over here!

Just because it’s in general discussion now doesn’t mean it was initially there. See that little red arrow? Yep, someone moved it there. Aside from your asinine logic pointed towards that part of the forum, the point for that link is, it’s a known bug.

Oh, I seem to be wasting more of your time, your highness. Hey you could have used the time reading this for accomplishing other feats to make up for not being able to squeeze heroic points from that blasted dictionary! Oh my god I have made a grave offense to your highness… what do I do what do I do what do I do

First of all, like they said, yes it’s a known bug and it’s not that important (doesn’t break the game though). So I think it can wait for a while. And no, there’s no such thing as dictionary feat :smile:

Anyway, thanks for the bug report. Think I should close this thread to avoid unnecessary tragedy.