Dictionary

I havent put in skills or talents yet

Extremely useful! But it would be even better if you provide us the cap of these stats :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m considering reusing one of the stat pages to display this, but if that doesnt work out I’ll definitely put them in this dictionary! Great suggestion :smile:

[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Thanks, i meant to get to do something like this, but i never got to it lol!

Hi, may I request to classify those affixes like for example…

[color=#00BF40]Set Affix:[/color]
Rage -Increase Armor by 12.5% per rank Crit Chance, and 0.5% per rank of Total Armor is added to Crit DMG
Momentum - All DMG dealt is increased by movement speed. Damage Increase = 12.5% per rank * Current Movement Speed ( Capped at 100% Increase ) Permafrost - Adds 10% Ice DMG per rank, and 7.5% DMG taken per rank is converted into to MP before you’re hit ( uses Mana Absorb stat ).

[color=#40BFFF]Crystal Affix:[/color]
Crushing Blow - Chance to take 25% of enemy’s current health. This percent is reduced by 1/2 for Epic enemies and reduced by 1/4 for Bosses.
Deadly Strike - Chance to do double Critical DMG on Critical Strike
and so on?

Well, there’s another link (http://forums.dungeon-quest.com/t/dictionary-affix-descriptions/386/1) that classifies them but some were outdated :cry:
So, I’m just requesting/suggesting to organize it if it’s possible

Will have a TON of updated terms in the next update as well!

[quote=“phkroo”]Hi, may I request to classify those affixes like for example…

Rage -Increase Armor by 12.5% per rank Crit Chance, and 0.5% per rank of Total Armor is added to Crit DMG
Momentum - All DMG dealt is increased by movement speed. Damage Increase = 12.5% per rank * Current Movement Speed ( Capped at 100% Increase ) Permafrost - Adds 10% Ice DMG per rank, and 7.5% DMG taken per rank is converted into to MP before you’re hit ( uses Mana Absorb stat ).

Crushing Blow - Chance to take 25% of enemy’s current health. This percent is reduced by 1/2 for Epic enemies and reduced by 1/4 for Bosses.
and so on?

Well, there’s another link (http://forums.dungeon-quest.com/t/dictionary-affix-descriptions/386/1) that classifies them but some were outdated :cry:
So, I’m just requesting/suggesting to organize it if it’s possible [/quote]

Legend Design Contest - Patch 1.7 has a list sorted by affix rarity and is probably more up to date than the one you linked. It isn’t perfect (doesn’t include Frozen, likely other small changes between when it was posted and 1.6(.3) release(s) but still a great resource! It also lists the range for the affix so you know if you’ve rolled it high or not.

[quote=“Zierham”][quote=“phkroo”]Hi, may I request to classify those affixes like for example…

and so on?

So, I’m just requesting/suggesting to organize it if it’s possible [/quote]

Legend Design Contest - Patch 1.7 has a list sorted by affix rarity and is probably more up to date than the one you linked. It isn’t perfect (doesn’t include Frozen, likely other small changes between when it was posted and 1.6(.3) release(s) but still a great resource! It also lists the range for the affix so you know if you’ve rolled it high or not.[/quote]

I’ll create a single thread to list everything in a tab, with min and max values etc, when i’ll have enough free time :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”]
I’ll create a single thread to list everything in a tab, with min and max values etc, when i’ll have enough free time :smile:[/quote]

That would be really awesome and thank u in advance

What is the chance to receive 2.5% of mirror image proc legendary affix? like here [BUILD] Dieter - Avatar’s Patrol
Why it isn’t listed?

Outdated guide, the proc chance % changed with 1.7 release
Also, the number of avatars is now capped at 3 at the same time :smile:

[quote=“kosdon”]What is the chance to receive 2.5% of mirror image proc legendary affix? like here [BUILD] Dieter - Avatar’s Patrol
Why it isn’t listed?[/quote]
It’s pretty possible :smile:

i don’t see “cleave” . What does cleave means?

Cleave is in there. It’s a skill.

how resists works? reducing damage or reducing element effects

im mage 150k hp 120k armor 420+ ep8 floors 1 hit me should i get some resist?

This is in the dictionary as well. It says DMG.

All resist would definitely help. As a Wizard, you should already have a good amount from points in Mana.

Blood Magic Replaces all MP, MP Regen, and MP Leech with HP equivalents, and removes your MP bar. You know use HP to cast spells. Increases DMG by 12.5% per rank.

• how is this interacting with “Cosmic Power - Time Warp adds 2.5% per rank of max MP to any projectile’s DMG that passes through the Time Warp”

Crushing Blow Chance to take 25% of enemy’s current health. This percent is reduced by 1/2 for Epic enemies and reduced by 1/4 for Bosses.
according to the Codex it should be
25% of normal
12.5% of magic
6.25% of rare
3.125 of epic
1.5625% of legendary
0.78125% of mythic
isnt it?

Explode on Attack Attacks have a 5% chance to cause a large explosion based off of your total Mainhand DMG
-how is this working with attacks which deal a lot of “ticks”? For example Orb, is this chance applied to every tick or somehow else?

Faun’s Gifts Increases HP by 12.5% per rank Luck on Gear, Heals 25% resisted DMG
-12.5% per rank * “Total commulative meaning” of luck on gear? is pet included?

Golden Veins Increases HP and DMG by 25% per rank Average Gold Find on gear
-25%per rank * (Total Gold Find on gear/6)? is this right? what about the pet?

Living Force All projectiles are pulled back to caster for 50% per rank DMG on return
-isnt Orb a projectile?

Mana Absorb Damage taken is converted into MP. This happens before any damage hits armor or resists.
-could you please explain how is this working? For example Monster Dealing 100dmg, i got 10%absorb. The result will be: +10hp for absorb and -90 as damage after that?
Permafrost Adds 10% Ice DMG per rank, and 7.5% DMG taken per rank is converted into to MP before you’re hit ( uses Mana Absorb stat ).
same story as in previous?

Resist Resists Enemy DMG based on the element. Damage After Resistance = Damage - ( Damage * ( Resist / ( Resist + 0.15 * Damage ) ) )
would be nice to see a bit more detailed explanation on this. Where to get this “base damage”? Is it something like “base monster damagemap leveldifficulty*anypotential affixes”?

Stun Chance Chance to stun an enemy for 3 seconds
-isnt this depending on monster rarity?

[quote=“IDDQD”]Blood Magic Replaces all MP, MP Regen, and MP Leech with HP equivalents, and removes your MP bar. You know use HP to cast spells. Increases DMG by 12.5% per rank.

• how is this interacting with “Cosmic Power - Time Warp adds 2.5% per rank of max MP to any projectile’s DMG that passes through the Time Warp” **I don’t use Time Warp, so I won’t pretend to know how it works. I do know however that you do still have a separate MP value even once it’s been turned into HP. Because if you were to add 25% Total HP and 25% Total MP with BM, you do not gain the same amounts from each affix.

Crushing Blow Chance to take 25% of enemy’s current health. This percent is reduced by 1/2 for Epic enemies and reduced by 1/4 for Bosses.
according to the Codex it should be
25% of normal
12.5% of magic
6.25% of rare
3.125 of epic
1.5625% of legendary
0.78125% of mythic
isnt it?
**25% on everything except, 12.5% for epic enemies, 6.25% for legendary and mythic.
Explode on Attack Attacks have a 5% chance to cause a large explosion based off of your total Mainhand DMG
-how is this working with attacks which deal a lot of “ticks”? For example Orb, is this chance applied to every tick or somehow else? **Skill damage has nothing to do with it, it is your regular MH DMG. Skills are also calculated from this, look for “Default” in the skill stats tab.

Faun’s Gifts Increases HP by 12.5% per rank Luck on Gear, Heals 25% resisted DMG
-12.5% per rank * “Total commulative meaning” of luck on gear? is pet included? **Pet should be included. Everything except for the shrine and bonus from difficulty level.

Golden Veins Increases HP and DMG by 25% per rank Average Gold Find on gear
-25%per rank * (Total Gold Find on gear/6)? is this right? what about the pet?

Living Force All projectiles are pulled back to caster for 50% per rank DMG on return
-isnt Orb a projectile?

Mana Absorb Damage taken is converted into MP. This happens before any damage hits armor or resists.
-could you please explain how is this working? For example Monster Dealing 100dmg, i got 10%absorb. The result will be: +10hp for absorb and -90 as damage after that?
Permafrost Adds 10% Ice DMG per rank, and 7.5% DMG taken per rank is converted into to MP before you’re hit ( uses Mana Absorb stat ).
same story as in previous?

Resist Resists Enemy DMG based on the element. Damage After Resistance = Damage - ( Damage * ( Resist / ( Resist + 0.15 * Damage ) ) )
would be nice to see a bit more detailed explanation on this. Where to get this “base damage”? Is it something like “base monster damagemap leveldifficulty*anypotential affixes”?

Stun Chance Chance to stun an enemy for 3 seconds
-isnt this depending on monster rarity?[/quote]

Some responses in your quote.

I dont think this is right as i’ve killed several mythic monsters and i’ve never seen any 6.25%(of remaining) crushed in one blow. imho this number is way lesser when it comes to high tier monsters