Did you discard the idea of a pc version/steam version

Hi there,

before i start, i would like to thank you for this game. Is makes quite a lot of fun to play.

I started to play about a week ago, the first 3 days i destroyed my thumb at least 6 hours straight per day. I guess this shows how much i enjoy this game.
So now after playing an 1 hour or so, my destroyed thumb just wants to rests, so i tried to run it via Bluestacks today. Game is steady, no laggs etc, but not playavle due to the keyproblems. So i checked the Forum, and saw i am not the only one who cant get it running. Ofc i know nvidia Shield and joypads, but the first is way to expensive and the other is not an option for my little phone :smile:

Although during my search i found a post stating the staff was thinking about a steam release:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=862&p=5855&hilit=bluestacks#p6153
and this:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1323&hilit=steam&start=30#p16490

Well the newest one was posted in Feb. So i wondered is this idea still rolling, was a decision made, or was it discarded entirely? I couldn`t find any more infos about this, but i would I would welcome any Update regarding this theme

We’re still thinking about it :smile:

No updates at this time, concentrating on making 1.9 as awesome as we can first.

Peon! Nice to meet you here :smiley:
I am hoping for a pc version too.

You can also use a regular playstation compatible gamepad, with an otg cable. And the iPega series has pad for several sizes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

[quote=“Peon”]Hi there,

before i start, i would like to thank you for this game. Is makes quite a lot of fun to play.

I started to play about a week ago, the first 3 days i destroyed my thumb at least 6 hours straight per day. I guess this shows how much i enjoy this game.
So now after playing an 1 hour or so, my destroyed thumb just wants to rests, so i tried to run it via Bluestacks today. Game is steady, no laggs etc, but not playavle due to the keyproblems. So i checked the Forum, and saw i am not the only one who cant get it running. Ofc i know nvidia Shield and joypads, but the first is way to expensive and the other is not an option for my little phone :smile:

Although during my search i found a post stating the staff was thinking about a steam release:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=862&p=5855&hilit=bluestacks#p6153
and this:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1323&hilit=steam&start=30#p16490

Well the newest one was posted in Feb. So i wondered is this idea still rolling, was a decision made, or was it discarded entirely? I couldn`t find any more infos about this, but i would I would welcome any Update regarding this theme[/quote]

Someone using the search option before posting? no way i’m dreaming :dieter:

It is so easy to run android app on a PC. You may use BlueStacks and let BlueStacks install other android app so that you do not have to pay.

Native > Emulated

Waiting in favorable anticipation… especially in the near future that windoze 10 makes porting a lot easier for devs… though I’m not sure if it applies but just dropping it here :wink:

I play on the Amazon Fire TV, using the joystick. I love playing on a 55 inch screen, rather than a small 5 inch screen. Between the Fire TV’s quad core processor, the 55" 240hz TV and a super fast internet connection, I ask “What is lag?” :laughing: :laughing:

I play on my htpc as well, I just wish bluestacks was better optimized

Bluestacks does a fine job for an emulator. It’s just that: