[DISCUSSION] Pet Ideas

[quote=“ScythianReaper”]Oh yes Unicorn is everyones dream! N dragons too![/quote]Speak for yourself. I for one wouldn’t play a game that had a unicorn in it… not even if it were a flying, blood-thirsty, three-headed, demon unicorn from hell… that ate dragons for breakfast.(I think I made my point?) Also… no dragons… please no dragons. They’re over played… the only way I see dragons being fun in this is if you guys indeed go with an evolution thing and it starts from a lizard, slowly shaping into the feared specimen. I imagine lizard to dodongo(Zelda) to green dragon(runescape baby dragon type model).

I’d be glad to see a freaking awesome dog along if there will be an Archer hero, or cerberous for the mage, or a Bear for knight :smiley: :smiley:

1. Unicorns are no joke…they are all about rainbows and what not now, but back in the d&d days a unicorn was something you did not mess with.
  2. Dragons are great, I like the little guys in Game of Thrones, not a super menace, but you can see their potential for destruction…Smaug on the other hand…that would be a slightly OP :smile:

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Any idea when this may come into play,
I saw the over view and hashout of what it may look like and it sounds awesome.
Eta?

More pets-
Mummy
Giant spider
Giant snake
Giant Scorpion
Phoenix
undead animals…
Troll
Vampire Spirit
pet versions of all the Bosss in the game…!
Golems/Giants
Underground creature like tremors or the creepers in Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction.
Bears black brown and polor
Small Demon/Angellike creatures Aka imp
Panda
Zergling or Alien… Might need rights for this one but man would they be great.
Monkey or Gorrilla
Living trees aka Ents
Goblins
Wyvern
Satyr
Dinosaurs aka baby T rex and Raptor
Giant Owl
Eagle
Hydra

please do not make Pay to win pets

IMO aside from adding bonuses and looting items, pets would be a wasted effort for the devs. Not many ppl will buy pets just for fluff. I know I wouldn’t. I like the runspeed pet idea that’d b awesome for our MF toons and maybe a lucky pet. Here’s an idea for an increased gold pet. Humanoid rat pirate(wooden leg and all) holding a map in front of him chasing it all crazy collecting your loot. Or some poor drunk bum lookin character rattling a coffee mug stumbling around lmao. On a more serious note I think Scythian covered a lot. The mini bosses is an excellent idea IMHO maybe you can only get those as a reward for defeating them on the last lvl at highest difficulty and make it super super hard to beat. That way it would be worth major bragging rights. OK that’s all. Gl on whatever u guys choose my faith is in the devs :wink:

How exactly does clearing speed affect item drops?

How will you buy pets? $$$, gold, or something different like hero points?

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

I’m kinda new to the game but I feel that pets should be a reward system type of item. Pet eggs should be found from bosses over floor 100. Pets could have ranking similiar to our items. Normal through legendary. And to progress your pet (evolve) you must spend hero points. this will give us something to work towards. Pet level progression could be something similiar to this : (petlevel5+characterlevel5)/Petrank. Pet ranks could be legendary(1), epic(1.25), rare(1.5), magic(1.75), normal(2). This would mean the stronger the pet you have or want to have the more hero points you would have to invest in such pet. pets could have 4 evolutions that take place every 25 levels. They start as babies then they turn to experienced»» seasoned»» battleworn»» matriarch. But this is me being bored. And want to put my 2 cents in. I also think pet eggs should be found strictly off chance. And not from how much luck you have. This would make finding eggs more balanced for all players. And not give those who buy charms a greater advantage.